April 20, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help Wanted

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
15.7 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

We are attempting to put together a Provincial Meet in Ontario and doing so requires a lot of planning. Not wanting to entirely reinvent the wheel where possible I was wondering if anyone who has had any kind of meet could give us some pointers. We are planning a two day event with workshops, seminars, displays, socials and perhaps a guest speaker. The audience will both those new to prepping and experienced preppers. Even If you have not attended a meet but have any ideas on what could be offered to benefit preppers I would love to hear thoughts.

You can reach me by a PM but email is preferred as PM's can be limited my email is icrcc at hotmail dot com .

Thank you.
icrcc

(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network