May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello from Nova Scotia

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@thatnovascotian)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone,
I'm from Nova Scotia. Ive been researching and watching lots of videos on YouTube about Prepping. I haven't really done much in the way of actually prepping, but I've been wanting to start by building a bug out bag and have wanted to start learning about the Ham Radio and learn how to use it

Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Welcome to the group. There are not many of us in Nova Scotia (at lease active on this site). There's a wealth of information to be gleaned here. I'll look forward to your input.

Wayne
Cow Bay

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@mark121268)

hello to all , just wanted to say hello and with all the things that have been going on in the last few week , things are not looking very good , now I am not a man that worries about to much , but the news coming out of Russia and rt news does not look good , I will predict that Syria is going to be hit in the next couple days if not months , with France and the united kingdom being the one that is going to start of this shit show , I really hope I am wrong , so I would like to put out a call to any one in the Halifax area , if they would like to get together and start working out some plans if shit does go down , it is not very good to do things like this on your own , as the saying goes safety in numbers , gathering point if some thing happens , just all around pick each others brain and make a plan and survive off each others experience on making shelter , medical plant types , storing medications for long term use ext , well I hope you all the best and hope we can start a group to for the general area
😀

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

PM sent

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network