April 26, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Prepper

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@nickdabassguy)
Topic starter  

Hey guys. I'm Nick, from Moncton, and I'm new here. With all the world's current events going on I thought it would be a good idea to start preparing for the worst. I became interested in it a few months ago and just found your forums today. A month ago I made a facebook group for survivalists in the Maritimes and it didn't take off well. Maybe some of you would be interested in joining? Maritime Survivalists Group

Anyways thank you for allowing me to be here, and I hope to learn a lot from you guys. 😉

(@goldie)
Honorable Member

Welcome to the forum !

You have that facebook page as public. Many preppers are tight lipped about what they are doing. If they are
using their real name on FBook , they might not want to spill their beans or even join, as many preppers keep quiet
about what they are doing . Everybody can read that page and see who is a member and their names.

ReplyQuote
(@nickdabassguy)
Topic starter  

Hey Garlowin 🙂

And thank you Goldie. I changed it to closed.

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member

I am trying to have a few preppers to meet so we can discuses and throw ideas and opinions on whats going on I hope we can meet sometimes.

ReplyQuote
(@kingscounty)

I'd be interested in that lol 23 from kings county would like to meet people with some common sense on what's going on

ReplyQuote
(@nickdabassguy)
Topic starter  

So update, I abandoned the Facebook page idea hahah

ReplyQuote
(@oils4u)

HI : U still in the prep scene ?? oils4u aka Papa JOHN

ReplyQuote
(@escape-one)

Anybody still out there in the area?

ReplyQuote
(@term0shad)
Estimable Member

Welcome all the new preppers. Sorry was busy building a road. But good to see new members.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network