April 24, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Saint John Area Preppers????

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@lockedandloaded)
Topic starter  

Anyone here from the Saint John area ?

(@lockedandloaded)
Topic starter  

With the way the world is heading, we are beginning our journey to become prepared. Looking to see if there are any groups or like minded people in the Saint John, NB or surrounding areas. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@cardwell125)

HI : I am not on this site much in fact it has been so long I forgot my user name etc
We have a small group in the area , 4 families . Coincidence is we have been looking to expand our group .. I lead the group I am a senior been prepping for 6 years and still learning ... Papa JOHn

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

With the way the world is heading, we are beginning our journey to become prepared. Looking to see if there are any groups or like minded people in the Saint John, NB or surrounding areas. Thanks.

We are here in Saint John, have a bug out spot also feel free to reach out and drop us a message would love to chat....

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network