May 04, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

any locals?

26 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
24.6 K Views
(@hadestouch)
Eminent Member

Getting to be a few more from sask, good too see... I'm from further south in the Moose Jaw area.. Just thought I'd say hello

ReplyQuote
(@soldier506)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

We are a big province with a small population. Welcome to the forum

ReplyQuote
(@bradleyman)

Hello Sk preppers, I occasionally get up to Leader for EMS work so it would be great to meetup with some likeminded kind and swap some sage advise

ReplyQuote
(@knightstalker37)

I'm in the Regina area, anyone close by?

ReplyQuote
(@mrclean2005)

I'm from Regina area too knight, hi!

ReplyQuote
(@promagstyle)

I am not a local of Saskatchewan, but like others said.... this is the best place to be when SHTF.
Hopefully we when we are all in Saskatchewan, we can create a close knit community and try to live harmony.
I lost some of my Boy Scout skills, yup was a Cub Scout and then got promoted to Ventures or sort of Teenager Scout Group.
Camping skills here they come!

ReplyQuote
(@tatty-wolf)

Hoi all .... Kinda new to this pack finding mission I seem to be on lately. Just looking for like minded people and hoping to help with or start something new

ReplyQuote
(@ghostprepper)
Eminent Member

Seems a dead page. PM me if any ya'll want to network for real and in person. I'm near Yorkton, and am looking for people to build a community. Sh*t is getting uglier as time goes on, and preparedness is more important than ever.
In my 40's
Proficient with all arms (archery included)
Knowledgeable in many areas
Building skills every day
Primitive skills as well as gear oriented
NOT a dirty traitorous Liberal!

ReplyQuote
(@gawrin1213)

I am in regina the name is gus.

ReplyQuote
(@ghostprepper)
Eminent Member

How do you do Gus. We're just outside Yorkton. Wanna meet up for coffee next Friday? October the 28th. Myself and my wife's cousin should be in Regina doing some odd shopping.

ReplyQuote
(@kravmaga79)

anyone around saskatoon

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network