May 14, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

National "Perimeter" Security

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@daisy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

This is a new wrinkle to some information that Listen2me posted last week.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/harper-obama-expected-sign-perimeter-security-deal-white-172713795.html

IMHO Harper is selling his soul to the US for a little bit less responsibility. In actuality, we risk losing rights and sovereignty in this move that allows ANOTHER COUTNRY'S GOVERNMENT to track the comings of goings of Canadian citizens and residents.

Just one step closer to a New World Order?

(@listen2me)
Eminent Member

Daisy, another potential scenario. The US declares the Chinese purchases of Canadian Oilsand companies and the construction of the Gateway pipeline as not in the best security interests of the USA. Uncle Sams paranoia holds no bounds. Especially if they start up a hot war with Iran, they will be looking for easily secured supplies of oil, guarandamnteed. Now, they can move right in unmolested by silly things like sovereignty. Stay the course girl, I like the way you think, I see your posts elsewhere. I find it ironic that there is a large anti bullying campaign going on in the US. It seems to be derailed somewhere around Washington DC. The NWO will start with a new world reserve currency. The real reason for the crash of the US dollar.

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on" T. Jefferson

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Howdy Folks,

Here is a story from the Public Saftey dot GC website. Looks like I need to monitor that website more often. Pushing policy through on Friday afternoons.....hmmmmm, Traveller you could be onto something!

Canada and United States release joint plan for emergency border traffic managementOTTAWA, May 14, 2012 — Today, the Honourable Vic Toews, Canada's Minister of Public Safety, announced the release of the Considerations for United States – Canada Border Traffic Disruption Management guide. The guide, which was developed jointly by Public Safety Canada and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, fulfils one of the first commitments under the Canada-U.S. Action Plan on Perimeter Security and Economic Competiveness.

"The Action Plan on Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness sets ambitious, achievable goals that will advance economic opportunity and lead to a more efficient border. Implementation of this guide will help maintain economic stability and ensure that priority traffic moves freely towards and away from the secure Canada – US border during times of crisis," said Minister Toews. "This plan is the result of close collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, including government officials from the local, state, and provincial/territorial level, to manage the flow of traffic near the border during a disruption."

The guide outlines best practices and identifies critical issues to consider when developing or updating traffic management plans to ensure they are tailored to address regional requirements and individual border crossings. The guide provides specific actions and questions for stakeholders in the areas of:

preparedness;
communications and information management;
resource management;
command and management; and
on-going management and maintenance.
As a next step, Public Safety Canada (PS) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials will engage with regional authorities to adapt the guide to specific points of entry and conduct cross-border regional exercises. PS and DHS will report annually on the percentage of priority border crossings that are covered by a regional plan and validated through an exercise.

For more information on the Considerations for United States – Canada Border Traffic Disruption Management guide, please visit the website www.publicsafety.gc.ca.

For more information on the Action Plan on Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness, please visit the website www.borderactionplan.gc.ca.

Follow Public Safety Canada (@Safety_Canada) on Twitter.

Information:

Media Relations
Public Safety Canada
613-991-0657

Might be worth your while to have a look at the guide. What are "they" up to??

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

This is a new wrinkle to some information that Listen2me posted last week.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/harper-obama-expected-sign-perimeter-security-deal-white-172713795.html

IMHO Harper is selling his soul to the US for a little bit less responsibility. In actuality, we risk losing rights and sovereignty in this move that allows ANOTHER COUTNRY'S GOVERNMENT to track the comings of goings of Canadian citizens and residents.

Just one step closer to a New World Order?

Daisy,

Nice observation. How long will it take for Canadians to finally wakeup and notice the elected politicians DO NOT run our country. The politician appear in the photos, but they are merely props. There is a senior level of bureaucrats that actually make the policy and forcefeed it through the puppet politicians. NWO....we must ask who is the controlly force behind the NWO?? And whom does it benefit?? It is a safe bet, the common world citizen is NOT the beneficiary of the NWO. The same folks who are behind the NWO are the same folks who control IMF and few other corrupt alphabet organizations. Watch where the money goes and who benefits?? If it is not you and me and all of our friends then it is most likely not a program top support.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@traveller)
Reputable Member

yahoo took the page down....

Better to have it and not need it; then to need it and not have it...

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network