May 14, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New to prepping in Newfoundland

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@lindsey-alley1)
Topic starter  

I have just been prepping for about 6 to 8 months or so and already gathering a lot of information and idea as well as keeping my dehydrator busy and canning as much as i can on a budget....

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the forum Lindsey.alley1.

ReplyQuote
N8tureboy
(@n8tureboy)
Eminent Member

I guess that Makes 2 of us. I've been researching ans stockpiling now for about 6 Months. Making moves to ENsure we could survive an extended power outage here in Coldlands of Canada.

Coming at ya from the Coldlands of Canada

ReplyQuote
(@wobblie)

I guess that Makes 2 of us. I've been researching ans stockpiling now for about 6 Months. Making moves to ENsure we could survive an extended power outage here in Coldlands of Canada.

ive been at this for several years now, im considering starting a web site

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

wobblie,

Welcome to the Forum.

If you start a website, please post a link.

I will guess you have been reading for awhile now. Glad to see you posting.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
N8tureboy
(@n8tureboy)
Eminent Member

Hello Lindsey.alley1, mind if i ask what area of NL you're in.
I'm in Western Labrador.

ReplyQuote
(@winston)

hey guys new to this site im currently in alberta working but have land back home and means to start prepping I cant wait to move home to start my own little farm any advice you can give let me know im all ears

ReplyQuote
N8tureboy
(@n8tureboy)
Eminent Member

Welcome to the group, Since Newfouldlanders and Labradorians are Preppers by nature, Look at how your grand Parents lived. Harsh weather, isolated conditions, supplied were scarce at times. They didn't know it but they were preppers all along! Keep an eye on these boards, I've found loads of info on here. More in the general areas, than in the provincial ones. I only know of a few of us in the province, and even fewer are active on the board.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network