May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Are You in Nova Scotia???

40 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
15.2 K Views
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I just thought it would be beneficial to compile a bit of a list of Preppers in the Province that still frequent this site:

Wayne, Cow Bay (HRM)

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

(@jonathon139)

I'm new to the site,

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I'm new to the site,

Hi Jonathan,

In which area do you live? It seems there are not many people active in the Province, or at least don't visit this site often... As mentioned, I'm in Cow Bay.

ReplyQuote
(@jonathon139)

In the passage. I've visited this site many times, but never registered before. Need to get back in the swing of things. I've noticed a steady decline of people on here, a lot more in CB active then here local

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Yes CB seems to be more active. Your in the Passage? Small world, I just got back from my Grandson's Christmas concert at Tallahasse. I didn't think to find anyone so local.

It's great to meet you. I'm 65 and a retired. How about you? Maybe we could meet at Tim's for a coffee sometime and compare notes...

ReplyQuote
(@jonathon139)

Yeah moved here last year, I like the area, just wish I was a little farther away from the neighbors, and a little more land would be nice, maybe down the road. I'm 35, Just medically out of the forces. Yeah I'd be up for that sometime

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Yeah moved here last year, I like the area, just wish I was a little farther away from the neighbors, and a little more land would be nice, maybe down the road. I'm 35, Just medically out of the forces. Yeah I'd be up for that sometime

Jonathan,

I'm originally from the Aurora/Richmond Hill area (just north of Toronto). I attended university at UofT and was a Cop with the OPP until retirement. Now I'm busy raising my 8 and 12 year old Grandsons.

My eldest son (33) is a Captain with the Army living in Ottawa. Middle son (32) did 2 tours in Afghanistan as a Close Protection Operator and is now with the RCMP in B.C. The youngest (30) is with the Navy here in Halifax; so lots of family in the Forces.

My e-mail is wbell01@gmail.com. If you like, drop me a line once the kids are back in school and we can meet at Tim's. How's your time through the day?

Anyway Jonathan, I hope the medical thing has left you ok. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas and the best in 2018.

ReplyQuote
(@wabsey11)
Eminent Member

Hello.
I'm Josh and from the Spryfield area. I'm not much of a prepper and haven't made it a priority too be yet. I have two young children and I'm going to enjoy there age's right now. Anyways take care.

Don't Agonize, Organize.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

That's great Josh, thanks for the response.

ReplyQuote
(@thatnovascotian)

Hello everyone. I'm In Eastern Passage. I'm a 33 year old male, Ive been into prepping for quite some time, but have never really practiced what I've been researching.
Kind of want to start now, from starting to building a bug out bag and learning Ham Radio.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone. I'm In Eastern Passage. I'm a 33 year old male, Ive been into prepping for quite some time, but have never really practiced what I've been researching.
Kind of want to start now, from starting to building a bug out bag and learning Ham Radio.

That's great. It's always good to hear of people close by. Perhaps we should get together for a coffee at Tim's sometime. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@thatnovascotian)

That's great. It's always good to hear of people close by. Perhaps we should get together for a coffee at Tim's sometime. 🙂

Definitely. More than happy to learn from Preppers with knowledge. I live about a 5 minute walk from the Atlantic Ocean, and with the recent storms we've been getting, I kinda realized I need a fall back plan......Just in case

ReplyQuote
(@thatnovascotian)

I would like that. Wouldn't mind meeting a prepper with experience so I could learn and ask questions. Are you in the Passage as well?

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I'm in Cow Bay, about 5 kilometers outside E.P. I'm not an expert, having only started about two-years ago. It would be good to meet, but my only time seems to be mornings. If this isn't good, perhaps on a Saturday or Sunday morning? Drop me a private message when you want to meet and we can arrange a time.

ReplyQuote
(@wabsey11)
Eminent Member

•• • - ---

Don't Agonize, Organize.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network