May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

C5 says, Merry Fucking Ho Ho.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well. Its been awhile and I just wanted to let you all know I have been thinking about ya'all. Last time I did a holiday post...it got some push back. But that was fun. Most of you know I am doing my own thing now at The Dark Green Mountain Survival Research Centre....

But I come bearing gifts. Great photos....and my usual shit disturbing controversy.

Its not my usual Xmas commentary of collapse...but damned useful advice,....wrapped up in a bow....exploding in your face,

Enjoy https://darkgreenmountainsurvivalresearchcentre.wordpress.com/?p=4669

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Just because I fear the best advice in your post might be overlooked due to all the interesting pictures. I will take the liberty of a cut and paste...

Now, you might think you are going to the country for privacy. Not so. If you want privacy and secrecy, stay in a city. In the country, everyone knows your business. You are not secret or hidden. People have nothing to do but gossip about you. People you have never met already don’t like you. You are a potential existential threat. Its going to take a LONG time for them to get used to you simply existing. If you are doing anything even slightly unorthodox, you are the talk of the town.

and just cause I think people really need to hear that..again

Now, you might think you are going to the country for privacy. Not so. If you want privacy and secrecy, stay in a city. In the country, everyone knows your business. You are not secret or hidden. People have nothing to do but gossip about you. People you have never met already don’t like you. You are a potential existential threat. Its going to take a LONG time for them to get used to you simply existing. If you are doing anything even slightly unorthodox, you are the talk of the town.

Now just cause there might be a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead speed reading school here ...one more time

The stories I could tell from 25 years in the country....

if I have violated copy right...bite me...

Merry (substitute in whatever magic, invisible, sorcerers, made up, birthday turns your crank)

PS..If those are your neighbours, we all need more neighbours like that..

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Mythos, Logos, Obnoxious and Paranoia what a combination.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Merry (substitute in whatever magic, invisible, sorcerers, made up, birthday turns your crank)

You have a Blessed Christmas as well Peppercorn.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

Waves from Ontario.. hey, Ho.. Merry Christmas to you as well

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network