May 21, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Against a mob

22 Posts
12 Users
0 Reactions
oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I have been talking to the person that is trained in mob control. This is kind of the summary of our talk on the specifics of what happened with past week:

- what the heck were you thinking, you never ever put yourself in that kind of spot
- my reaction to this was - wouldn't you have helped the 1 against the 10, he refused to answer lol
-the next time, lock myself in my house; do not feel guilty for not helping as a single person or a couple of people against a mob will always loose unless they run

The other bit of "advise" from another trained person was more or less:

- if it is family or friends that are in trouble, don't try to just stop the fight
-try to get the person to safety
-if that is not possible, make sure the police are being called by someone on the block and fight to hurt

Both people told me to get proper training.

ReplyQuote
The Island Retreat
(@the-island-retreat)
Reputable Member

Never seen a smoke grenade for sale.. I envy your local surplus store!

Check out Canadian Prepper Podcast on iTunes!

One is none, two is one.

ReplyQuote
(@maple-leaf-pilgrim)
Estimable Member

Never seen a smoke grenade for sale.. I envy your local surplus store!

http://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/283/

Try that one.

-S.

"It's not what you have, but what you have done".

-S.

ReplyQuote
(@singlecell)
Estimable Member

Assail them first with bear spray, followed by molotov cocktails, and finish off what's still concious with 00 buckshot.

ReplyQuote
(@devil_dog_3500)

Stay out of it, you cannot, and will not be able to control from the center. That is why 8 cops showed up not 1 or 2. A mob mentality will run together if you start with violence it will respond with more violence.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Remain calm and call Batman.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@hopeimready)
Reputable Member

I am taking Krav Maga and I highly recommend it for street defense situations πŸ™‚

HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network