May 14, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Saving on Rent

17 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@kravmaga79)

i was just recently considering this myself
havent decided yet which path to take

ReplyQuote
(@term0shad)
Estimable Member

Size matters. Living in Canada you have to have 3 sets of clothing. Summer. Fall. Winter. Spring. Now talking from experience over 1 yr off grid. Started with tent trailer. Then a 21 foot 5th wheel and now a 33ft 5th wheel but a newer style. But all depends on how many are in living space. Now van maybe okay from video for 2 people. But we have 2 people. Plus 2 dogs as big as 2 more people. Plus 2 cats that are about a person. So thats 5 people. Then gear for 2 humans lol for all 4 seasons. Now i have personally re did all my trailers from frame up. It was a learning experience. What to do better for next winter. Screw rest of the seasons. Its all for winter. If you need help on what size and what you should do pm me. Trust me you don't want to freeze your ass off and spend tons on heating. Hard enough dealing with sewage out of body and water to heat and shower. Remember 2 types of sewage. Bad stuff from body and grey water witch isn't that major as long as you take care on what you use for chemicals. Plus power stuff. But i learned a ton from peppercorn. He is the man on solar question. Then water issues. Special in winter. I personally believe in being mobile. But also you do need a bug out spot. To make life easier. But if it came down to leaving my location and start new i could as easy as pie. Everything fits in my trailer and can be packed in 4 hrs tops. By one person if not already in its spot in trailer. We have done it as test run for gf. She here almost 24/7 if she not I'm here. Always need some one in your bug out spot. To expensive of stuff to go to some thief.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network