May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

preppers in st hubert-survivaliste a st hubert.

21 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

dear friends hello, are their any groups or preppers or survivalist in the region of st Hubert Longueuil Québec canada .
if so i would like to join , if not i would like to form one. bonjour existe t'il un ou des groupe survivaliste a st Hubert Longueuil. si oui j'aimerais me joindre a un groupe ou en crée un merci thank you

Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

Bonjour. Welcome to the board.

There a few folks in your area, however they have been fairly quiet lately. I think it may be time to see if others might be up for a spring meet and greet.

Denob what do you think?

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Given the recent activity in the Quebec forum, I think a meet and greet may soon be in order.
We have members on the south shore, north shore, and on Montreal island, so I guess the usual spot near Lachine would again be appropriate.
Let's have a head count...how many would be up for a coffee meet and greet?

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

I am not from the Montreal area but am there on a regular basis so I would be up for a visit depending upon the date.

ReplyQuote
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dear friends hello,

I would like to know were and when you have your coffee meets in Lachine ..

I am new on the forum and still learning to work it out.

I have been a Pepper for many years . I have seen Mi share of ''Rambo type Preppers'' in the years and had to let them go ( this is not a movie ) ,
I am no mercenary but will do what i have to do to survive. gathering material,food supply, communications, medical supplies, tools and all other material that could come handy here and there in an emergency situation .
I am now building a bug out trailer to hook-up to mi ATV .
I am an hunter have been for many years, so food supplies is not a problem. I also know my way in the woods, when it comme to dessaper, i have good knolege of weapons, booby traps, explosives and other forms of prepping .

joining a group is the best way in my opinion, to make it in a crisses situation, a military type style group formation would have a better chance to make it for a long period. specialy if you have all trades of knolege . of corse you can make it alone just as well . but think of it when people in your area will start to lak food water shelter they will turn out like animals trying to survive them selves and if you are not prepare to defend what you have you will loose maybe heaven die .
so in a group you will have a better chance to protect what you have and keep away looters and killers.
''I do not rely on our government emergency systems many times they have shown wrong and ti late to react''
with all That is happening in the world today, i rather be prepared for the worst , but if all goes well hand i hope very much so we wont have to use force and our material to make thru chaos and hard ship. thank you Mike from St Hubert Longueuil Canada.

ReplyQuote
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Given the recent activity in the Quebec forum, I think a meet and greet may soon be in order.
We have members on the south shore, north shore, and on Montreal island, so I guess the usual spot near Lachine would again be appropriate.
Let's have a head count...how many would be up for a coffee meet and greet?

Dear Friend Hello.. I am new to the forum and would like to know were you meet for a coffee and chat.. near Lachine. I am from St Hubert Thank you Mike
Alpha1

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

We usually meet at Tim Hortons at 5, avenue St-Pierre in
Lachine, QC H8R 4E1 (for Google maps).

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

We usually do it on a Saturday, but for the next couple of weeks, I'm booked.
Can we look at March?
Which weekends would work for anyone interested?

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

March will not be good for me. Too many other commitments. As much as i would like to come, I wouldn't hold off just for me if others are available in march.

ReplyQuote
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dear Friends Hello again, It seems lots of us have to tend to other commitments as so.
I myself with the job ''industrial mechanic'' and home its not easy to find some time off .. Just the same. Let me know on the forum when you will be able to make it
I will gladly like to meet you and join in for a coffee and chat
Best regards Mike Alpha1

ReplyQuote
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello again .
Some of you mite know this site, http://www.wish.com/geek/m
you will find preppers, emergency, survivalist, military, communications, and other interest at very low cost . on a mail order
hope this site will help some of you find material of interest thanks Mike Alpha 1 well time to go to work ... later mike

ReplyQuote
Adagio
(@adagio)
Reputable Member

What does April look like for others? That's far enough ahead that if i know in advance I would not book anything else for that weekend.

ReplyQuote
(@alpha1)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

What does April look like for others? That's far enough ahead that if i know in advance I would not book anything else for that weekend.

that sounds good just let me know the date and place i will gladly stop by for chat and coffee glad to see that others like to exchange ideas on the topic
thanks again Mike Alpha1

ReplyQuote
(@farmgal)
Member Moderator

hey guys, I was chatting with adagio and I am going to piggyback a ride and come for the visit, looking forward to seeing some I know and meeting new folks as well

http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

ReplyQuote
(@endangeredspecies)
Estimable Member

welcome to the board we are only few french canadian , nice to see one more joining i am on the Laurentide mount-tremblant

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network