May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hi from Toronto

32 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Mr Momo wrote

He has too much fear and not enough planning and rationalization than the group I belong to can tolerate

he needs to sort out his priorities

lacks leadership and a plan. Same for skills, and any other assets.

they are not compatible with what we are trying to achieve.

Dear Mr Momo It is difficult for me to remain civil when faced with your condescending arrogance, I guess this attitude makes you feel better about yourself. I will continue to plan with others for major breakdowns in society leading to serious social unrest and violence. Obviously you disagree with this veiw, but your snide self aggrandising bs is uncalled for and stifles any real discussion.
I will no longer respond to your arrogance and hope that one day you will figure out that the sun doesnt shine out of your A.H.

Andy

ReplyQuote
(@mr-momo)
Trusted Member

Good luck farming after the mass dieoff after your meteor strike.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Lmao, finally another person speaks the truth. See mono, with the right medication you can be cured. Stop coming on here to talk shit and be productive. Andy, this goof has been truly the same bull with me as well. But as you have done, I have tried to bring light to his darkness, but it seems Internet trolls these days hold onto their keyboards stronger. I must blatantly say, I can only hope and pray karma will sort you out. Or at lest the coming meteor!

ReplyQuote
(@beaver-in-wait)
Eminent Member

Does anyone have an MMA Octagon ready for when TSHTF? I want to see Mr.MOMO and Andy go toe to toe.

ReplyQuote
(@mr-momo)
Trusted Member

If Andy and Aries wanted to feel good about themselves, they should have gone to positiveselfimagerythroughdelusions.com I thought this was international prepper network where real preppers can talk hard about prepping for real problems and difficult choices we may very soon have to live by. It is not a place for nitwits to promote dangerous criminal activities and endless childish musings under the guise of authority like mallninja or get offended because an impractical man wants an impractical plan like post-asteroidal mad-max farmer like Andy. What Andy probably doesn't realize is that his reaction to me, is also telling to any partners who may be considering partnering with him in ways both obvious and subtle. See his reaction to conflict? Is this the reaction you want from a teammate for an interstellar post apocalyptic farming collective? Same with Aries...not one correction, or suggestion or refutation. Just witless insults spoken like a 13 year old child screaming into his x-box live because someone else is better at call of duty than him.

Aries i'm still waiting for you to school me on on your home terrorist recipes. How do we make a flashbang mister licenced pyrotechnician? Hmmm?

I am sure that I've been too hard on Andy. I apologize for being too aggressive and snarky. Without a doubt, I have a short temper and I'm full of bile. It's a personal character flaw, but it has its uses as well. I sometimes forget that everyone has their own situation and experience and levels of preparation. For all I know Andy's just got into this. He's got a years worth of food and he is here so that is more than 99% of the population. Andy you are one less liability in the GTA if we get into real trouble, interstellar or not and just because I don't consider you an asset, doesn't mean someone else won't. More importantly, you haven't lied or tried to deceive anyone or given advice under the pretense of expertise like mallninja has. There is potential in you Andy. You've been honest and forthright and that speaks well to your character. I wish you luck. I suggest you open up your mind and prepare for a more rigorous defense of your preps and ideas. Think about it this way. What if I were the bad guy you were defending yourself from in your post SHTF event. I am a monster zombie biker gangleader coem to rape and rob and pillage. Do you think I would show you any mercy as an adversary? You should be greatful for the chance to open up your preconceptions to criticism, to reformulate them based on that criticism and come out more resilient than before. It can only make you stronger. Don't get discouraged, get angry with me and try to do better. Outwit me, show me something I don't know, show me you can handle your shit under adversity. Maybe someone will pick you up. Read something good and then tell us about it. Make plans and test them against us. I guarantee we will be nicer than anything you will test your plans against in a real post SHTF.

I'm willing to give a lot of leeway in what people prep for. Anything is better than nothing, and helps you be part of the solution not part of the problem. I don't personally believe in prepping for asteroid collisions, because I see natural disasters, economic hardship and war much more likely problems. If you disagree say so, and explain don't whine that I'm not a nice man. If your looking to partner up with others, you have to be willing to expose yourself and your beliefs to their criticisms. I did, to my own group a few years back and again I spelled out probably the better half of my preps in response to your post. If you or mallninja have any practical corrections or criticisms I'll gladly take them and say thank you. I'm sure any other forum members here will say thanks as well for the debate. If I'm not sure about something I'll ask for clarifications. If you say something I think is stupid I'll tell you straight up. I won't lie to you about who I am or what I can do, and I won't give you advice that isn't consistent with the best I've read heard and experience from every source I've ever seen, which is considerable. If a real expert cares to come up, they are equally welcome to tear my shit apart. I demand it.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Good luck farming after the mass dieoff after your meteor strike.

You say something like that then turn around and defend yourself like your being productive? You try and attack people in an obviously personal manner. Roid rage or depression, either or, your intentions are not met by your approach. The purpose is to be constructive. Not act like some tough guy, if that's your MO then we can arrange that too teacher, school yard at 3!

Do you honestly read what you write and think it's going to be of use to the person it's directed at? It's not read as anything but an insult. Hey maybe Andy is new, maybe I am too, maybe I have a weeks worth of food and play video games all day, which then forces my adolescence to divulge self-proclaimed information about myself, if that were the case, do you really and truly think your belittling approach is worthy of even being exhaled from your ass, let alone sent for someone on the receiving end to read? Everything you've just said is completely inconsistant with what point your trying to make. Are you really that lacking in self control that, you KNOW your an asshole but won't do anythig about it? You know your an ignorant ass, but yet if someones saying theyre beig insulted, immediately you insult them more instead of referencing what you already know and saying "hey, maybe that was perceived incorrectly, maybe because I KNOW I can be an insufferable prick, that just maybe this person is correct and I am out of line..?". I don't know, just a concept you should consider, self governance and conduct with peers, oh and of course applying it . You know, the way you just told Andy to do, but in the form of shoving his possible inexperience up his ass and telling him to take a walk and come back when he's of some use to someones team....instead of actually being productive and providing links and resources for him to accomplish his goals. ??? Again, are you for real buddy.

Remember. You belong to me.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I've been intimately fucking with you for a while now, and from the way you condone yourself, I'm startin to think i should have worn a condom. Maybe we should stop here before I catch something.

...damn it Mama always warned me, the emtiest of heads make the most noise.
Loud mouthed didler.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Andy asked for others to cooperate with in the GTA. I asked probing questions to see if he was the kind of guy we could partner with. I've now seen enough to know that we are not compatible.

He has too much fear and not enough planning and rationalization than the group I belong to can tolerate. Meteor strikes and a global malthusian dieoff are possible, but he needs to sort out his priorities. I even pointed out some basic truths that stand up to scientific rigor in that severity and likelihood of disasters are inversely proportional, but I was called naive. I asked what he wanted to cooperate with and got vague ideas which tells me he is open to ideas, but lacks leadership and a plan. Same for skills, and any other assets. Taking up farming after everyone else has died off is not a valid plan for my group. I also raised concerns about partnering with people spread out over an area as large as the GTA as everyone in my group is in my neighborhood and within walking distance. If they group splurge on a generator, whose house gets to keep the water pipes from bursting in the winter and whose house has to be abandoned to freeze in the dark? Group dynamics bring an order of magnitude more complexity to teamwork and leadership. You have to worry about logistics, theft, trust, equal participation, equal benefit, ways to dissolve the group and distribute assets equitably if things go sour, or if someone moves due to work or simple a different level of tolerance for the risks and rewards living in a city bring. You have to be able to handle differing opinions, and work to find equitable ways to move forward. You need to build expectations of what will and what won't be covered by your groups covenant.

His reaction to an intellectual challenge, like Aries', tell me that they are not compatible with what we are trying to achieve. Andy and Aries, good luck prepping as best as you see fit, but don't go looking for help and cooperation from others with inflexibility and insults and a plethora of self-destructive habits.

This is a mean spirited and not polite response.

I believe you are both right actually though please use better care when talking to someone here, thank you.
Mr. Mono you are new here and are coming across a bit rude, like my comments or not, I just said the same to Aries.

There are instances to both arguments, actual historical events, some old some more recent to support Prepping for all contingencies.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

In my defense wildernessretun I do like your approach to the situation and attempts to shut it down. But with regard to your "talk" with me on the other page, and with direction to what vansislemom said to/about me, I did not come on here(other page) looking for a fight by any means. What was said over there was a carry over from a disgruntled momo on this very page. I never jumped on this website to shit on anyone and not once have I condesendingly attacked or insulted anyone. I posted some information and from there I was asked my opinion. I believe you stated that what advice I gave would get people killed in agreement with momo's comments. How did you come to that decision? See I don't mind constructive criticism, but I do mind when people hit and run with no explanation. As well, learn from real professionals? I have, not once did I claim to be a police offer nor military personnel. Anyone can learn anything virtually anywhere in this day and age. I have my credentials to know myself, regardless of what everyone may choose to assume, to back me up. My team, my family, knows 100% what I have done in my life. Maybe not details but they know I'm equipped. The point of this site isn't to come on and show your resume, there's no job opening to apply for. Were here to teach new people. Not bitch amongst vets and well established preppers about who is fraud n who isnt, because words on the Internet can be taken any way, usually completely out of context because the words reflect the emotions of the person reading them. As well, anyone can say you are or aren't this n that, but what proof do you have? What childish things I said? I was fucking with cock teeth just aggravate him and waste his time and look, at every chance he got he tried to continue the assault, though all his comments on "what aries said" were read completely wrong or he intentionally twisted them for god knows what reason.

Everything I advise with regards to weapons etc, were completely sound, and that I KNOW from physical use. I never once jumped on like he did, here or the other page, to give armchair insults and "teachings" like an asshole.

So please forgive me for feeding the dragon more fuel, but look what I've shown you about him. Nothing I did on my end reflects my true emotions or mind, I just wanted to be the person he hated, that punk little kid he imagined me to be. I know that it was torturous for all of you and I apologize or the endurance. But he can say I'm not what I am and I can say I am what I'm not but either way none of you can prove or disprove it. All you can do is intake the information and decide for yourself what is practical or not. Nothing more. None of you or myself are in any position to dictate the experience of anyone, "mallninja" or not.

I was completely flabbergasted by the comments from him to begin with, but from the rest of you as well? Vansilemom? Really? See what I mean, your assuming I did something, when in reality you know half the story and no idea how this "beef" began, yet you feel the need to insult or direct a negative comment towards me? Really?

This all obviously quote ridiculous as all of you can tell, the whole given situation. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be shit on, insulted or targeted by you guys for something that I never actually did....like WTF? Lol

I will Take the blame for aggravating him here and the other page, but a lot of it, was completely in defense of myself or another person. And clearly you have noticed that wildernessreturn. And I'm thankful you have, but in the same breath you have belittled me for absolutely no reason. So thanks for half of what you've said.

I really don't have any problem with any of you. What I said to momo was completely to aggravate him. Nothing more.

If you guys really feel I did something completely wrong fine, were all entitled to out opinions. Some people appreciated my info, some of you obviously don't. I don't get payed for this shit so I really and truly don't need to interactive with this website. I have no problem being the bigger person, there is dozens of other forums, I can be of use somewhere.

So if you what you wish is me to leave. Then so be it. I will just stop inputing information. I respect all of what you say and will continue to read it, so no, I won't remove my account unless I'm forced, because I love reading and learning. But I will not interact with the pages since I'm clearly such a problem.

Was fun while it lasted ladies and gents. Good luck and have faith, no matter what shtf occurs, Jesus Christ will help you to where you belong, please don't fear death.

Cheers! 🙂

ReplyQuote
wookie
(@wookie)
Reputable Member

Hey lets get back on track here....

Hi from BC Andy!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Agreed
Hello Andy! and wookie, love that handle

ReplyQuote
 Duer
(@duer)
Eminent Member

Thank you all for another great thread. I would agree with Mr. Momo. It is a lifestyle we as preppers choose to live by today in being as self reliant and sufficient individuals. As preppers if TSHTF we will be prepaed. As survivalists, practice makes perfect, and we will be prepared. Aftrer all, it is about life and the quality of life we choose.

Cheers to all.

ReplyQuote
(@threeofus)

LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE
by threeofus » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 pm

we are a single parent farmily with 32 years combined experience

we also have a 29 year old man that is single dad is gone mom lives in maylasia

we are 45 dad 24 female 16 male I RAISED FOUR CHILDREN ALONE FOR 16 years since they were 7 4 2 and three days old
I grew up farming NOT BIG AG but old style farming we milked fourty cows by hand family of SIX had a cream farm
and a cream separator

i lost two girls to a cult they are gone
now its just the three of us WE DONT WORSHIP MONEY and we cant stand people that do
IF YOU LOVE MONEY you wont like us MONEY WILL NOT SAVE PEOPLE FROM WHATS COMING NO WAY NO HOW
and all money will be worthless when the COLLAPSE THE DOLLAR in the USA

we have found a farm organic land and are looking for others that want to farm 100 acre farm for 125 grand

live simple GROW FIVE ACRES OF FOOD yes we know how have a market garden
and grow organic pasture fed beef james is a vegetarian so others are welcome

if your not telling everyone else eating meat is wrong because ITS NOT wrong

we are serious about a depression thats coming food will double in the next three years

a war with iran is unavoidable the military industrial complex WANTS WORLD WAR THREE

I have studied for sixteen years now IF YOU ARE NOT AWAKE dont even bother writing

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.henrymakow.com
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
http://www.indoctrinationmovie.com

the house is five bedroom two small sheds that can be converted into bunk houses for single men

the barn is huge and the land is good and organic the land has not been used in five years

income potential is low end 40 thousand a year
garden low end 10 thousand a year
people are free to work part time full time whatever

WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GARDENING serious about community and serious that things are going to get alot worse

integrity@cyg.net Robert Alisha Matthew James threeofus

ReplyQuote
(@threeofus)

dear toronto WE PAY 275 dollars a month rent heat with wood and have two barns and a two acre property
with a one acre garden

ReplyQuote
(@hopitrails)
Eminent Member

Ive found many good spots in northern ontario that a group could buy for less then 2k down and less then 300 / month.....cmon guys....Ive been doing this type of thing since before Y2K...and you know what I remember ,I was sitting in a great little cabin for six months having the most amazing time ,learning and growing as a Human being(not a human doing.....)Oh I also remember canadians spent 2 billion dollars on boxing day,just in case.....and then in real canadian fashion they tried to return it all a few days after jan.1....so you all just sit back and wait,and stroke your ego's on websites ....But me I am going north at the end of the month and Im looking for ten or so people or couples to come....lets meet and plan.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network