May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

When and where...

24 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

We all know it's coming and it may not be half as bad as we are preparing for (but you should always prep for the worst)...

i think Eurpoe will fall first economically, then socially....this year and then over the next five to ten years we'll see a very different enviroment....i truely believe Canada will be one of the last countries to fall...if it does at all.....(high natural food/ energy resources.....low debt to GDP ratio even in these hard economic times)

what'dya all think?

"I think that I am very reasonable therefore ......." ICRCC

(@2012compatible)
Estimable Member

The flaw in your thinking is that Canada will be ok. if the US falls we go with them and if most of you did not know if there was a time when water was in short supply the us has more rights to our water then we do thanks to our government! i honestly think it will be climate change or the coming winter soulstis. there have been at leat 2 human sivilations on earth before ours that have broken down and one has been almost compleetly for gotten. We have been roaming the planet for well over 30 000 years with enough inteligence to create citys, one of witch is off the coast of pacistan and has been under water for 30 000 years. check it out if you dont believe me. Our science comunity thinks we have only been some what capable enough to do it for the last 10 000 years. So they dont know sh!t. some think we were here with the dinosours... thats for you to decide all i know is we have been around alot longer then science thinks and there are many things we dont know that we think we do. remember that saying reapect your elders well listen to what they have to say they really might know after all. Mother nature always finds a way to level the playing field and keep things in harmoney and we underestimate her way to much. We use and abuse the planet in the name of the all mighty buck and pay no atention to the conciquences and it will kick us in the arse one day..
I may be crazy but hey at least im not alone!

:twisted:I`m not carzy everyone else is!:twisted:

ReplyQuote
(@2012compatible)
Estimable Member

Check it out. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/spaceweather_hazard.html it is from the nasa web site.

After check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqZmac2Bg5M&feature=g-hist&context=G2b325b6AHTyzfRQAJAA 😈

ReplyQuote
(@lindab)

I have to admit that the closer Dec 21 2012 is, the more freaked out I am getting... here is my prediction.

Personally - I think -
We have 3 large factions - jews, muslims and christians - all worshiping the same spot - the Dome of the Rock, I believe it's called - the big gold dome. Neither one of them want to give it up, and if it stays as is, we may be ok. My prediction is that something will happen to it - be it earthquake or natural disaster - but it's coming down. The fighting will start when it does - over what is going there now, and who it belongs too. Oh, and it just happens to be right in the middle of the spot where all the oil is.... The oil will stop coming, the grid will shut down, the trucks will stop rolling... which will lead to chaos, along with the already economic collapse... war will break out globally, along with alot of starvation and disease.

Ok - bare with me on this....
I think while all of this is going on we are going to find some sort of alien evidence (like a spaceship in the Baltic sea? or some communication? I don't know). That's when things will really start getting freaky.

Now, I am an athiest --- personally I think that aliens are our ancestors and we came from them not God - they are our God - they communicated with us in the past, and we were planted here by them years ago - genetically engineered from them, if you will - and they've been watching us the whole time. Let us get up in numbers, then come harvest our butts, like lettuce. Who cares if we mess up the barn. They'll clean it up after slaughter is over.

Ok, some of you may think that's crazy... But if christians can believe that some superbeing in the sky made Adam, then ripped his rib out and made Eve, years later impregnating a virgin on earth so we could mutilate him for our sins????? And he's coming back, if you are really really good and behave, when the rapture comes he will beam you up if you believe... Anyway, that's a whole other post.

Sorry - back to topic -
Whatever is coming will most likely happen in our lifetime, possibly this year. I hope Dec 21 frenzy doesn't jump start it, but...So, I think it doesn't matter where you are on the earth, you will be affected.

I think being high up (floods) and close to fresh water and land, but small lake with land would be your best bet. I think we are all on the right track here, becoming more self sustaining and not caught up in the glitz of the "fake" world - though we are all typing on computers, most have cell phones and still live in the McDonalds and Jersey Shore world.. me included.

Unfortunately, it's a big ball we are on, and we will all suffer. I suspect our population to drop from 7 B to less than 1 B.
So, if that's the case, you have a 1 in 7 chance of surviving whatever it is.

And, chances are if the powers that be know what it is coming, and are more prepared than we are (they have the smartest people telling them what is coming, are prepared and have the money and resources to get their ducks in order) - they'll probably make it through before the rest of us will, unfortunately.

The earth needs to thin the herd. And she will.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Or, it's just a freakin' apple!

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

The flaw in your thinking is that Canada will be ok. if the US falls we go with them and if most of you did not know if there was a time when water was in short supply the us has more rights to our water then we do thanks to our government! i honestly think it will be climate change or the coming winter soulstis. there have been at leat 2 human sivilations on earth before ours that have broken down and one has been almost compleetly for gotten. We have been roaming the planet for well over 30 000 years with enough inteligence to create citys, one of witch is off the coast of pacistan and has been under water for 30 000 years. check it out if you dont believe me. Our science comunity thinks we have only been some what capable enough to do it for the last 10 000 years. So they dont know sh!t. some think we were here with the dinosours... thats for you to decide all i know is we have been around alot longer then science thinks and there are many things we dont know that we think we do. remember that saying reapect your elders well listen to what they have to say they really might know after all. Mother nature always finds a way to level the playing field and keep things in harmoney and we underestimate her way to much. We use and abuse the planet in the name of the all mighty buck and pay no atention to the conciquences and it will kick us in the arse one day..
I may be crazy but hey at least im not alone!

Im not thinking that Canada won't fall...Im thinking we will have a much easier transistion than most economies...and i accept your theory about previous civilizations as quiet possible, but as yet unproven. the earth's been around to long and we've been around for two short a period for me to believe something didn't live before us, or before the dinosaurs for that matter. i think if there was something before us, we're still a different breed and we will survive events that they obviously didn't. we made it to the moon and beyond...and human intuition will carry us through any forthcoming high threat, low probability event. 2c

ReplyQuote
(@2012compatible)
Estimable Member

Im not thinking that Canada won't fall...Im thinking we will have a much easier transistion than most economies...and i accept your theory about previous civilizations as quiet possible, but as yet unproven. the earth's been around to long and we've been around for two short a period for me to believe something didn't live before us, or before the dinosaurs for that matter. i think if there was something before us, we're still a different breed and we will survive events that they obviously didn't. we made it to the moon and beyond...and human intuition will carry us through any forthcoming high threat, low probability event. 2c

There is proof but we all know how willing the sciantific comunity is to admit they a wrong.... They have no explaination for the under water city off the coast of pakistan and there are more..... We in Canada will be better off but i dont think we will be seeing any kind of economie for some time to come if shtf... Ponder this. Our society has put it self in the position that each person has one job, basicaly only really knows a very small part of how things work to keep our civilation turning. A brick layer can not run a powerstation and vice versa. now if shtf and we lost %70 of our population accross the board and around the world. those left would have to concentrate on just surviving what ever disaster caused the mass loss of life and by the time the dust cleared of the people left we would not be able to sustane any kind of economie. knowlage that took centuries to gain would be lost for ever and would send us back to the stone age. how many years would it take and how much of what happened would be passed on of what happened other then the stones we carved it in.. this my well be our best run yet in terms of tecnology that we have become ever so dependant on but one bad day in the life of our sun and thats gone. I know we as humans can survive things we cant even imagine, i just dont think we will be able to sustain the kind of lavish lives we do now with a fraction of the population we did scattered around the world......

for me this makes sence as compared to the storys passed down in some of the oldest surviving tribes like the native indians myans and hindu peoples. I think as in our prepper coulture we are more open to accept things like this for some reason, maybe not all of us do for the right reasons but staying open to the posibilty that what we think or have discerned as factual for our sevles makes us a little more inteligent then the rest. we dont choose to not believe or even contimplate something because the result would force us to live a life we would not want. And hey if we are special in the other way at least we can all ride on the short bus together, think of the conversations!

let me know if i rambe to much and i will try to keep my posts short, i dont get a chance to speak much about this and i really enjoy it..

If you made it this far thanks for reading, dont be afraid to pm me and let me know what you think. dont let me ride the short bus alone...

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

ok, the under water cities off Pakistan, India and Cuba (not just Pakistan) we're all dated back to approx 7000 - 8000 years ago and these 'cities' were more like towns...very basic mud huts/ dried clay with brick that had obviously been fired, but in no means any kind of advancement on other similar settlements throughout the world...all 'underwater cities' we're found in areas of extreme geological disturbance, hence the reason the ended up underwater...

humans have been around for a little longer than 30,000 years....probably about 200,000 in the form you see today, however, believe it or not it wasn't until we learnt to fish/ eat high protein diets that our brains developed past communication with grunts, cries and laughs (interesting side note....laughing actual comes from when neanderthal man found himself in a dangerous situation....that movement in the bushes....saber tooth tiger....then a rabbit pops its head out....laughter told everyone else in the tribe they were safe...it developed to where we are now, laughing at three guys, in a trailer getting high every fifteen minutes....)... they think we developed 50,000 to 75,000 years ago into not far off what you see everyday in the mirror...(im just guessing you look human!) after a near mass extinction event leaving just 15,000 humans on the planet...

to say there were civilizations before us is an unproven opnion....one which your entitled to and i would back you up 100%...however they we're not an advance race, if they did exsist...say they died off one million years ago then yes, all trace of them would be gone (unless they had developed the ability to mine and cut diamonds)...we know they didn't reah for the tars because no matter how much time passed there would still be traces of their attempts to leave the atmosphere floating in the orbit, just as ours will be here in 1,000,000 years...

our race will not die off....im not saying a comet won't strike the earth but its low probability and its even lower probability everyone would die...we will be around in a million years transversing the stars no matter what comes up

so why prep? well we are going to be entering a transistional stage now....food is going to become scarce brought about by the lack of easily avail oil, hunger rampant throughout the world....even north american...when people can't eat they will steal and fight before they starve....meaning rioting, looting and maybe even war....

dec 21,2012 being doomsday is an absoulte crock of @&$/..... its the nd of he mayan calander....thats it! thats like looking at our calender in Jan and going 'oh my god, the world ends on Dec31st because the calender ends'...(even though i have to pay off the credit cards that day for the christmas overspend....so it is a little like armageddon)....it just starts again Jan 1st....

our race will be around for a long time to come... 2c

ReplyQuote
(@threeofus)

we are christians and we dont give a dam about the BIG DOME OF THE ROCK

we dont believe for one second that THE JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE EITHER
THEY WERE HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE AND THEY REJECTED HIM which was his plan so that he could make out of the WORLD out of two nations
ONE

jesus is god religions are bullshit and the earth has only has people on it for 6000 years
and anyone that tells you anything different is a IDIOT and science brainwashed dumbed down sheeple
ITS REAL SIMPLE things are going to get worse and worse and worse the good thing is
alot of those so called EDUCATED SCIENCE assholes who dont know jesus are going to meet him the hard way
in storms earthquakes tidal waves and tornadoes and and and and

I HOPE LOTS OF THEM DO cause all they do is LIE TO THE PEOPLE www.jesus-is-savior.com www.infowars.com
www.henrymakow.com www.deliberatedumbingdown.com www.indoctrinationmovie.com

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

wow...er....welcome to the boards?

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
(@2012compatible)
Estimable Member

I would like to thank you carbon04 for the conversation!

Just to make sure you know i am not talking about the 2012 crap... My name is a pun of the y2k Compatible computers.... I do think something will happen near there but not because of that. i dont have alot of time today but once i fugure out how to pm you i will continue this debate if we can call it that.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I believe in Jesus,
God created the Earth in 7 days, though I seriously have always doubted it was 7 Human Days, as in rotations of this earth. Just think a little bit about that.

Welcome to the boards as well. This has always been a friendly board, with a non denominational setting, we have lots of devout Christians here, some every day Christians, some Wiccans, some Pagans, some Jewish, some Islamists (although neither posts anything at all about religion), some of everything really. Every religion is allowed to join so far, although we would probably kick out Satanists just saying. Everyone gets along due to the fact the site is about Prepping, Survivalism, Gardening, Permaculture and just general preparedness.

Hope to see some of your thoughts on those subjects soon. I did enjoy your introductory post, and I am very sorry about losing your daughters. I lost my sister to some similar things for about 10 yrs. Finally I tracked her down, and she has started to communicate with the family again. Here is hoping the same for your family. Losing loved ones to situations like that is very hard, just as hard as death situations.
cheers ~WR

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

10-4.....wasn't suggesting you were....pm me if you like...

Paul

ReplyQuote
(@carbon04)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

we are christians and we dont give a dam about the BIG DOME OF THE ROCK

we dont believe for one second that THE JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE EITHER
THEY WERE HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE AND THEY REJECTED HIM which was his plan so that he could make out of the WORLD out of two nations
ONE

jesus is god religions are bullshit and the earth has only has people on it for 6000 years
and anyone that tells you anything different is a IDIOT and science brainwashed dumbed down sheeple
ITS REAL SIMPLE things are going to get worse and worse and worse the good thing is
alot of those so called EDUCATED SCIENCE assholes who dont know jesus are going to meet him the hard way
in storms earthquakes tidal waves and tornadoes and and and and

I HOPE LOTS OF THEM DO cause all they do is LIE TO THE PEOPLE http://www.jesus-is-savior.com http://www.infowars.com
http://www.henrymakow.com http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com http://www.indoctrinationmovie.com

i don't recall mention religion at all and only came to this forum to learn and share my knowledge...i don't appriciate being called an "idiot" fo my beliefs, a term which actually referes to people with a mental retardation causing them to behave with a mental capacity of a three year old/ IQ under 70. it turns out im actually quiet intelligent (discovered when testing for MI6) and in the 0.5 percentile, member of mensa UK etc....anyways thats just boasting and counterproductive. now if you had called me uneducated, i would be lying if i disagreed...i dropped out of school at 15 to work...we needed the money etc...single parent family, you know how it is...and ive worked every day since...just saying...I don't like being called an idiot...

ReplyQuote
(@mamaizzy)
Honorable Member

People will panic as we near the end of 2012. A hurricane or earthquake or something will happen over the summer to cause people to freak out and that is when a media induced "doomsday" scenario will start to play out in people's heads. That is when the rush on stores and supplies will happen. Or begin to. I doubt anything biblical or astronomical will happen on Dec 21. If it does it will be because someone is playing on the date. People are nuts. They believe everything they are told and if CNN or Fox News says "The end is here" they believe them.
It will be the general public that believe whatever the news tells them that will cause the next crisis.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network