April 28, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New here. Introduction.

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@coalie)
Topic starter  

Hi! Im new here, actual 11/2018.
Name me Coalie.
I live in far away Germany. I am professional technician. I grew up in the coal mining.Later I changed to the power supply.
Prepping is my way since 20 years already. I have some chosen friends of the same mind.
By now we had the idea to survive the big crash here in our area, but since a few years we observe things changing basically.In a negative way for the small people.
The government is clearly sabotaging our country.All over Europe.
However- the result is: Europe is not a place for peaceful surviving anymore, in a few years it is the future place for widespread civil war and destruction as we see it in the near east and parts of Africa today. This is the prospect.
So some are looking out for a retreat in another continent, inside Europe there is no hope.For european preppers it means relocation to a country with a loyal government.
Some already have concrete plans, and now we come to the point.
After lots of research for performers a good place is Nova Scotia, Canada.
Congratulations to the Canadians in this area, you are born in a lucky place!!
One friendly family is already looking out for a lot in a rural area,and proabably my wife and I will make some joint project with them. I hope we find more participants for this project.
Last year we had a vaction there to see it all with own eyes, to talk to locals, to experience the country and the lifelihood there. And of course to enjoy the beauty of the country!
At least it will be a nice place for vacation and anyway a retreat, In the worst case for Europe it hopefully will be a base or our new home.Also for Nova Scotia it will be an advantage because the newcomers will be real performers and no suckers as we suffer it here.There is a lot of demand for qualified performers.
Now I am curious.How do the locals see this from their perspective? Many of you are Canadians. What is your opinion about my ideas?

The loser says it is possible but hard. The winner says it is hard but possible. Be a winner!

(@odin-gray)
Eminent Member

Hello Coalie,

Thank you for your description of what life is like in the American colony of Germany.

You are a power technician of some sort? Why not immigrate? Most technical skill are valued in Canada and the process might be easier than in previous years.

Citizenship, and/or landed immigrant status has many benefits compared to simply buying property as a foreigner.

Its is a big country with many options once you are here.

OG

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hi! Im new here, actual 11/2018.
Name me Coalie.
I live in far away Germany. I am professional technician. I grew up in the coal mining.Later I changed to the power supply.
Prepping is my way since 20 years already. I have some chosen friends of the same mind.
By now we had the idea to survive the big crash here in our area, but since a few years we observe things changing basically.In a negative way for the small people.
The government is clearly sabotaging our country.All over Europe.
However- the result is: Europe is not a place for peaceful surviving anymore, in a few years it is the future place for widespread civil war and destruction as we see it in the near east and parts of Africa today. This is the prospect.
So some are looking out for a retreat in another continent, inside Europe there is no hope.For european preppers it means relocation to a country with a loyal government.
Some already have concrete plans, and now we come to the point.
After lots of research for performers a good place is Nova Scotia, Canada.
Congratulations to the Canadians in this area, you are born in a lucky place!!
One friendly family is already looking out for a lot in a rural area,and proabably my wife and I will make some joint project with them. I hope we find more participants for this project.
Last year we had a vaction there to see it all with own eyes, to talk to locals, to experience the country and the lifelihood there. And of course to enjoy the beauty of the country!
At least it will be a nice place for vacation and anyway a retreat, In the worst case for Europe it hopefully will be a base or our new home.Also for Nova Scotia it will be an advantage because the newcomers will be real performers and no suckers as we suffer it here.There is a lot of demand for qualified performers.
Now I am curious.How do the locals see this from their perspective? Many of you are Canadians. What is your opinion about my ideas?

Well we all wish you well and I think your analysis of Europe’s future is pretty accurate.
Odins comment about immigration process is something to consider and your skill sets seem to be perfect. You’ll likely do well with currency exchange as well!

All the best and don’t forget ontario as a possibility 😀

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

What is your opinion about my ideas?

Coalie, thank you for the chuckle. I did not think I would ever read this.... "Europe is not a place for peaceful surviving anymore," from someone from Europe, let alone Germany. Admittedly. I dont know how serious the subject of History is taught in Germany. I will change your statement just a little bit....tiny little bit....When has Europe ever been a place for peaceful surviving?

I would like to bring to your attention two world wars, both not that long ago, encompassing all of Europe, every bit of it!
Do you know anything about Irish history? look into it, Something like 10,000 dead in Ukraine in just the last couple years...you must have heard of it?? Here is a few more, about peaceful Europe...

1944–1956 Guerrilla war in the Baltic states
1945–1949 Greek Civil War
1947–1962 Romanian anti-communist resistance movement
1953 Uprising in East Germany
1956 Uprising in Poznań
1956 Hungarian Revolution
1956–1962 Operation Harvest
1958 Opération Corse
1958 First Cod War
1959–2011 Basque conflict
1967 Greek coup d'état
1968 Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia
1968–1998 The Troubles
1970–1984 Unrest in Italy
1972 Bugojno group
1972–1973 Second Cod War
1974 Turkish invasion of Cyprus
1974 Carnation Revolution
1975–1976 Third Cod War
1975 Portuguese coup d'état attempt
1976–present Corsican Insurgency
1981 Spanish coup d'état attempt
1988–1994 Nagorno-Karabakh War
1989 Romanian Revolution
1990–1991 Soviet attacks on Lithuanian border posts
1991 Ten-Day War (Slovenia)
1991–1992 Georgian war against Russo-Ossetian alliance
1991–1993 Georgian Civil War
1991–1995 Croatian War of Independence
1992 Transnistria War
1992 East Prigorodny Conflict
1992–1993 War in Abkhazia
1992–1995 Bosnian War
1993 Cherbourg incident
1995–1996 Imia/Kardak military crisis
1997–1998 Cyprus Missile Crisis
1997 Albanian civil war of 1997
1998–1999 Kosovo War
1998–present Dissident Irish Republican campaign
2001 Georgia, Kodori crisis
2001 Insurgency in the Republic of Macedonia
2004–2013 Unrest in Kosovo
2004 unrest in Kosovo
2008 unrest in Kosovo
2011–2013 North Kosovo crisis
2004 Georgia, Adjara crisis
2004 Georgia, South Ossetia skirmishes
2006 Georgia, Kodori crisis
2007–2015 Civil war in Ingushetia
2008 Mardakert skirmishes
2008 Russia–Georgia war
2009–2017 Insurgency in the North Caucasus
2013–2014 Euromaidan and pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
2014 Crimean crisis
2014–present War in Donbass
2015 Kumanovo clashes
2016 Nagorno-Karabakh clashes
2018 Gyunnyut clashes

look at this going on in France right now, not looking very peaceful, two dead so far!.. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46411699

Other than the above, I can just say you should find Novia Scotia quite pleasant!

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Coalie,

Da Sie bereits in Nova Scotia waren, kann ich Ihnen nicht viel mehr bieten. Die Immobilienkosten für Sie sind unglaublich niedrig. Der Euro geht viel weiter als in Deutschland. Wenn Sie sich für den Kauf einer Farm oder einer Fläche interessieren, gibt es mehrere gute Standorte und Möglichkeiten. Wenn Sie bauen möchten, können mehrere Grundstücke gefunden werden. Die Menschen sind zurückhaltend, neigen jedoch dazu, bei sich zu bleiben. Viele außerhalb des Halifax-Gebiets haben ihr ganzes Leben in derselben Gemeinde gelebt.

Guter Kuck mit Ihrem Plan und Ihnen und Ihrer Familie ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@coalie)
Topic starter  

Hi Folks!
Thanks for your your positive comments.
Peppercorn:Long list of events. But they were all local/ in a limited area and in different times. What we see coming has a very different category. Our (european) governments are installing many potentials for breakdown plus civil war. Aggressive folks from near East, situations, debts etc..Fine distributed all over our countries. Everywhere in Europe.It is obvious their intention is destabilisation and downsinking of Europe. So once it bangs it will infect the other countries in just a few days.Maximum. Everywhere synchronously. So in the Americas you have a strategically better situation. Your governments care their job and make policy for the political stability of your country, you dont need to care for this. All you need to do is a relaxed economical prepping. We (in Europe) have to do this additionally.
So a serious european prepping always means additionally to install a second foot in a different part of the western world to stand on when the shit hits the fan.
About your generator project:
I also repair devices like this. My opinion: Have an inverter device plus an oldschool one as backup. The inverter has advantages: lower fuel consumption, less noise.Lightweight, low cost. In case the electronic dies repair does not pay and by the producer is made literally impossible. Just abandon it and do not care.Then use the oldschool machine.Till then it could relax and extent its lifecycle. Watch the maintenance and be able to make it yourself!
Regards

The loser says it is possible but hard. The winner says it is hard but possible. Be a winner!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network