May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Member Introductions

758 Posts
454 Users
0 Reactions
113.6 K Views
(@ahbou-daddy)

hi everyone.. glad to make it.
been prepping and training a long time, yet i wasnt prepared... a long story, so when again i thaught i was ready... nope, i wasnt. iv figured out the hardest thing to do is to do it alone. the work is twice the amount, the effort is more, and wear and tear can be excessive. networking works...
so i am researching, training more, and teaching my family. in the meantime i am expanding my contact base and looking to meet up with other like minded preppers, pioneers, and survivalists.
my quest at the moment is prospecting, i operate a placer claim. which gives me room for other interests, like pioneering and homesteading.
im interested in getting off grid, self sufficient, and secure. well this is just to start ill leave it at that for now...
Ahbou-Daddy of parts known.... from hoofprints to highways, and back again,

" Paro-Conservo-Servo "

ReplyQuote
(@aayaaha)

i am aayaah newbe in this room.
help me next ➡

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i am aayaah newbe in this room.
help me next ➡

I am curious as to the name...I do know an Aiya already (Oji-Cree name).

ReplyQuote
(@outdoorguy)

Hey,
OutdoorGuy here. Looking to teach and learn skills and see how things go from there. From the Edmonton area.

Cheers

ReplyQuote
(@amarokii)

Hello to everybody

I've just joined this site, and am looking forward to getting myself established. I currently live in Ottawa, but am looking to buy a parcel of land somewhere. Been looking at the Huntsville to Barrie area, but am flexible. Like most people I feel there is much to be gained from living in a community of like minded people, and feel the support gained from such a community is essential, so am hoping someone is able to point me in the right direction?

All the best

R

ReplyQuote
(@thebunkerhotel)

I am building a giant 30,000 sq ft complex in northeast Iowa. I have plenty of skills that could and will see me through most types of disaster. I'm also trying to build a network of like-minded individuals to fill the complex. Trying for a pre-appocalypse community, where we will grow our own food, make our own power, raise livestock, and live off the grid permanently. If any folks are interested in the community lifestyle I'm proposing, then by all means, check my site http://thebunkerhotel.com and contact me.

The Bunker "Hotel" (survivalist training camp) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2077905192/the-bunker-hotel-survivalist-training-camp

ReplyQuote
(@jerryg)

Hello all , I'm living in Surrey . I have landed status from Washington State . I'm happy to be in Canada . My wife an I have started storing freeze dried food. I want to learn more .

ReplyQuote
(@muskokagirl)

Please introduce yourself to our other members here.

Just joined from Muskoka, Ontario.

ReplyQuote
(@muskokagirl)

Hello to everybody

I've just joined this site, and am looking forward to getting myself established. I currently live in Ottawa, but am looking to buy a parcel of land somewhere. Been looking at the Huntsville to Barrie area, but am flexible. Like most people I feel there is much to be gained from living in a community of like minded people, and feel the support gained from such a community is essential, so am hoping someone is able to point me in the right direction?

All the best

R

We are hoping to start a community north of Huntsville. Check out Sherwood Forest Eco-Village
Moderators: I hope it is ok to use this site to find like minded people to start our village. If not, please let me know.

ReplyQuote
(@sapper)

Hello everyone

I am a brand new member on this site from Alberta, Canada. I am glad to have found this forum as there appears to be lots of wisdom here. Is there anyone out there with thoughts on the current drop in oil prices? ....possible long term repercussions?

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Hello everyone

I am a brand new member on this site from Alberta, Canada. I am glad to have found this forum as there appears to be lots of wisdom here. Is there anyone out there with thoughts on the current drop in oil prices? ....possible long term repercussions?

Prices go up, prices go down... seen it many times...few repercussions for me, often for those who take on dept and find themself earning less, so don't do that.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@razr1)

I'm looking for land to rent to target shoot on near Magrath Ab. I've my pal-rsrct/n-rsrct lic', Cert' firearms tech', proudly served C.A.R., 3 R.C.R..
Hoping to find a place soon.
Rest assured...respect guaranteed and always willing to help out with pretty much anything.
Regards,

Justin

ReplyQuote
(@razr1)

Justin here from Lethbridge Alberta...Did I finally find like minded individuals within my area code? I'm sure I have, it's just a tough group (topically) to find. Considering every word typed is being scanned by someone somewhere for some ridiculous reason(other than an attack, that's proven to not be ridiculous). I'm not a paranoid guy. I've served Canada, and I always will, I just feel like something big's brewing. And would prefer to be around the like minded.

ReplyQuote
(@nanavalerie5)

Please introduce yourself to our other members here.

Good evening all! thought it might be a good idea to learn how to look after myself and prepare for whatever comes up!
As the world gets crazier and crazier by the day! I live in Red Deer, Alberta.

ReplyQuote
(@cavemanjoe)

Hello, I'm originally from EU but have lived in several countries around the world.
5 yrs. ago I decided to finally Bug-Out to a location that I found satisfactory to my needs.
This after experiencing different area's of social unrest , I wanted to get away from Western Countries as the moral decline kept getting worse over the years, and large cities are definitely not the place to be with all that is happening?
So we went to SE Asia, a tropical Island and bought a mountain property 13km/8miles from the Pacific Ocean and 1500 Ft high.
There I decided with help from a generator and Jackhammer to construct a Cave Home apartment inside the mountain?
We have fresh spring water, starting organic gardens and have small animals for a meat source. The farm cannot be seen from the small rural road and big city is 25km distance. Eventually we like to start a small commune to get people with different skills, mostly agricultural and more safety in numbers?, but having lived there for the past 2 yrs. we feel very safe.
We wish everyone a safe journey, Caveman Joe

ReplyQuote
Page 30 / 51
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network