April 28, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I need help

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

There is a old electronic device in Medicine hat, is claimed to work, but frankly I expect its broke, and that's ok, these are not worth much. The guy is asking 50 for it,a fair price and what others on ebay roughly sell it for. I suspect its from the mid 40s. Its a low wattage inverter taking in 120 volts dc and giving out 120 volts AC. its just going to be a learning experience for me as I will use it to tear apart.
If anyone is from medicine hat or just coming from that way, and would pick this up for me,and you are heanding north, I would be happy to meet up with you from anywhere south of Ponoka, (maybe down the Red Deer to up to Edmonton to pick this up from you. I
will pay twice the price being asked. So if your coming this way anyway, make a few bucks!!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/medicine-hat/vintage-dc-ac-inverter/1305402802?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I can get the same thing off ebay but by the time I pay shipping I will be at a hundered bucks anyway, and I would rather pay a Canadian to get a few extra bucks in his pocket, and I will throw in a bottle of my world famous apple wine to sweeten the deal . Im not in a hurry, even if your not coming up for 4 months, that's fine, Buy it now and hold it until then...my words solid, I wont be changing my mind.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

Share:
Canadian Preppers Network