June 15, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Things that make you go hmmmm

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well. Che replied to a old thread a while back, it seemed a little strange at the time

by Che Β» Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:39 pm

JustABear wrote:
...In the thread started by scrounger you stated.... "2 mods have been removed due to unrelated issues." You neglected to mention what those issues might be and that one of the mods was also banned.

JAB

That's a good point JAB. Perhaps they made racist comments, in which I'm confident you'll agree, is not only inexcusable but also ignorant. Did you ever find out what happened?

but I am new(er) and thought ok, well what does JAB have to say....no response came.. I scratch my head and realize something is going on.. now I understand there had been some problems a while back, and some of the selfpromoting wind bags were punted, but I wasnt here then so aside from the two obvious gas passers I dont know who all else was involved...so I am thinking maybe this jab is one? and Che does not know this.. or maybe Che does know this and is talking to himself...but that invites the question why? so many questions...you see I am forever the student, always wondering and trying to understand.
Then I see another comment by Che

Owing to dificulties encountered in the last two events, I (Che), will have the final say for the Annual Ontario Preppers Event moving forward and I'm the Official Organizer. Any claims by anyone else otherwise have no bearing or credibility in this respect. For more information visit: http://annualpreppersmeet.com/ .

I go off on the link and check things out and I thought it said Che was incharge, but I go back now a week or more later and I find this

Che

Che was one of the organizers for Ontario Preparedness 2014 and he played a minor role. He will not be invited to participate in the 2015 event.

This site Ontario Preparedness or its affiliates has no affiliation whatsoever with anyone using the assumed aliases Che, edited by admin to remove names. In addition Ontario Preparedness or its affiliates do not endorse any proposals or commentary promoted by the individual using these or other aliases

wow, it looks like the wet p brigade ( dounuts, and autograghed books in hand) has stormed the bassteel and taken over...

I dont understand it all...its like a soap opera to me....but if there is any advice I can give its dont ever trust any authors, any! self promotion is there game..and certainly none that want you to refer to them by Hemmingways nickname. Thats likely a bad sign right off the bat..

actually I just thought to add this for advice......maybe not just authors, any prancing ponies trying to organize you as it should be clear (especialy in my province) they do so for their benifit not yours....You dont need them...you need to start doing things...and then do more things, and quess what, you will meet others doing things, no leaders and their cabal are needed. Hey am I the only one who thinks this is like watching the game of thrones? except there was some really good acting in that show....not so much in this one...

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member

just my 2 cents - just ignore

ReplyQuote
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

I thought they loved Che at cp?

Che stepped up at the event, and did a whole bunch of things, running around barefoot no less. The Barefoot Organizer !
He also cooked up a bunch of grilled cheeses to help raise money to pay for the expensive hall that was booked by someone without proper thought or running it by the other people involved.

Opening and Welcoming Comments at the Hall with ICRCC, Che and Wild_E

This turned out to be a great meet, put together by great people, Pete, Ed & Che. A lot of very well informed presenters showed up, and I Need to give thanks to the promoters for much of the stuff that was given and raffled off.

That's why you can never trust a turncoat. Eventually they will turn on you as well. Right wet_p?

P.S. Love watching the sockpuppets dance over there πŸ˜†

ReplyQuote
Che
 Che
(@che)
Estimable Member

...and Che does not know this.. or maybe Che does know this and is talking to himself...but that invites the question why?

I do know this. JAB made a racist comment on another forum:

JustABear

Global Moderator
Pro Prepper

Re: Candadian Terror Attack.
Β« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 07:26:45 PM Β»
ALL police and military ammunition should be dipped in pigs blood and lubricated with pig fat. Period.

My comment was directed to in him in a manner that expresses the disgust and disregard I felt when I read it. This comment was intended to be obvious to JAB.

actually I just thought to add this for advice......maybe not just authors, any prancing ponies trying to organize you as it should be clear (especialy in my province) they do so for their benifit not yours....

That's interesting. Lets look at a couple of facts for a minute:

1. I have a network with the largest amount of preppers that get together Ontario for over 2 years now.
2. I have never charged a dime for anything.
3. I often invest a substantial amount of personal time, money and resources into 60+ events and counting so far.

A majority of my posts here offer free information with carefully thought-out responses to assists any given question at hand.

I have several thought-provoking, real and educational prepper events lined up for the new year including a 50km bugout walk.

With that said, Peppercorn, how exactly am I benefiting? .

....You dont need them...

You're correct. Connecting and networking with local, like-minded preppers, learning practical prepping skills and exchanging knowledge and resources - that's just stupid. Especially since it's a free and friendly environment. Why would anyone want to do that? What good could come from it? You're absolutely correct... You don't need me. And if people are willing to do it on their own then all the power to them.

The question you should really be asking why would competing organizations work hard at discrediting my character and organization? There's only two possible conclusions:

1. I am everything they say I am
2. Greed and an attempt to take control of the provincial preppers meet moving forward

It would be in their best interest if I was not involved next year because they know I can do this on my own. What better way to get me out of the picture then to a good ole character assassination? I don't have time for the false and misleading statements of bitter, angry old men.

My actions within the prepper community speak volumes with respect to my personal integrity - well above and beyond some faceless website that obviously has ulterior motives. I could care less. I don't have time for games. I'm too busy giving back to the community through prepper-related events.

Intelligent Survival Networking for Enhancing Knowledge and Resources
Ontario Preppers Ontario Preparedness
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2856ib.jpg

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

You clearly know more of whats going on there than I do regarding who's trying to control what.
I never have been back to see who was saying what other than when I seen some of those posts and reported it, so in reading I missed that it was JAB who was part of the ongoing exchange.
I have no idea what you do for profit, or not...and to be clear your posts have content, and are thought out, no critisisms of them here, nor was or is my comment ment to be towards you, but I always have a eye to the suspicious side, life is full of those with crossed purposes, other agenda's..much is not as it appears to be..the internet its all BS I say, compromised with advertizing dollars looking to keep it that way, and as you know more on this............................................................................ The question you should really be asking is how can competing organizations financially benefit by discrediting my character and organization in an attempt to take control of the provincial preppers meet moving forward?

than I, how about voluntiering that info as to all the ways others can make money off the movement, I have ideas as to how ofcourse but I am sure you know of more angles than I , and you could likely fill in the gray area's for others here and myself.

Sort of like a vaccine, inoculate everyone!

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

You're correct. Connecting and networking with local, like-minded preppers, learning practical prepping skills and exchanging knowledge and resources - that's just stupid. Especially since it's a free and friendly environment. Why would anyone want to do that? What good could come from it? You're absolutely correct... You don't need me. And if people are willing to do it on their own then all the power to them.

I think you added that as I was typing a reply, unless my memory is failing....
No people dont need you, me or the man on the moon...they need to do, and do again..trying is success, trying and failing is success....I absolutely say question everything, but most so those leading anything, anywhere....always....should their actions and motives pass examination good for them, I am sure mine are suspect, good, trust nothing, verify everything is a good practice, and much will be learnt along the way.

Oh more machinations must be going on as I just checked the anualpreppersmeet site and I could have sworn peter had a whole profile filled out, I know he did I read it, full of praise (maybe even all self praise) and now it says underconstruction, like the communists, people are being erassed....this is too funny, he must have lost wrestling for control...oh who needs tv...as the prepper world turns...

ReplyQuote
Che
 Che
(@che)
Estimable Member

You clearly know more of whats going on there than I do regarding who's trying to control what.
I never have been back to see who was saying what other than when I seen some of those posts and reported it, so in reading I missed that it was JAB who was part of the ongoing exchange.
I have no idea what you do for profit, or not...and to be clear your posts have content, and are thought out, no critisisms of them here, nor was or is my comment ment to be towards you, but I always have a eye to the suspicious side, life is full of those with crossed purposes, other agenda's..much is not as it appears to be..the internet its all BS I say, compromised with advertizing dollars looking to keep it that way, and as you know more on this............................................................................ The question you should really be asking is how can competing organizations financially benefit by discrediting my character and organization in an attempt to take control of the provincial preppers meet moving forward?

than I, how about voluntiering that info as to all the ways others can make money off the movement, I have ideas as to how ofcourse but I am sure you know of more angles than I , and you could likely fill in the gray area's for others here and myself.

Sort of like a vaccine, inoculate everyone!

Thank you. I'd love to make money at prepping. I've been working on my first book in fact. Doing something you love and to make money at it is everyone's dream.

the internet its all BS I say, compromised with advertizing dollars looking to keep it that way

Yes, it sure is. It also has many old, balding people that sit behind a computer that claim to be preppers. Some lie to make their bugout school in Canada to look more credible. Some are overweight vegetarians. Some are bald yet hang on to a ponytail. There internet is filled with BS and BS preppers at that. They should be wearing suspenders so they can have a spot for their thumbs near their armpits while they flank just how great and prepared they are. Most of them couldn't handle a week in the woods like I did for the last seven days (yes, that's the shelter I built and slept in):

I'm going on a 2 day, 50 km bugout walk scheduled for later this month. It'll be very cold. It'll be mixed, rough terrain. Take, only what you can carry (no drop off stops). It'll be a real bugout in every sense of the word. It'll be about actually getting out there and putting your knowledge to the test, maintaining physical shape and constantly improving your skills. How many preppers sitting behind a computer right now reading this can say they would be willing to take on a personal challenge like that? No BS...

ReplyQuote
oldschool
(@oldschool)
Noble Member

Peppercorn
Why don't you start reading the follow thread?

http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?t=3026

ReplyQuote
Che
 Che
(@che)
Estimable Member

Oh more machinations must be going on as I just checked the anualpreppersmeet site and I could have sworn peter had a whole profile filled out, I know he did I read it, full of praise (maybe even all self praise) and now it says underconstruction, like the communists, people are being erassed....this is too funny, he must have lost wrestling for control...oh who needs tv...as the prepper world turns...

Peters was always under construction as he never supplied me with any information about his background as I requested. I'm sure there's enough cached versions online or through Google of the website in question to verify this. If you are insinuating that I am a communist by intentionally removing his profile and lying about it then I need to take a step back and re-evaluate what your motivations are behind this thread.

The only change on that website since the event was two profiles. The have been removed for legal reasons.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Well now,
this thread is looking a lot like trolling...posting to incite an argument.
I'm locking it down and will delete it entirely soon, once I think everyone involved has had a chance to read this.
This forum IS NOT a place to argue among ourselves.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network