May 02, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

It Ends With A Blanket Of Fallout

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

It takes running into a Special Kind Of Stupid to draw me out of semi retirement on this board. The special kind of stupid that has learned absolutely nothing since the first Iraq war. This special kind of stupid, unfortunately, usually involves someone with a uniform and/or a cross and the indoctrination of superiority that goes with it.

As you can tell, I have no pretension of civil discourse.

The subject matter is the bombing and occupation of Syria. I was too exhausted for a proper response at the time, being spring, like any good prepper. My focus was my own survival, managing food production, improving property security and managing firewood so we don't freeze to death next winter. My body and mind was pushed to the breaking point, as such jobs require. But I made the promise I would get back to this... and I do try to keep my promises.

During this period, a very dangerous Bait And Switch has happened. I'll get back to that in a moment.

Like many, including others like Howard Kunstler, on hearing the US had sent cruise missiles into Syria, I readied myself to hear that a cloud of Fallout would soon be drifting my way, with a nuclear winter following.

Our Special member had said "All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing". A couple of us basicly responded, "God, save us from Good Men", having seen this con a few times in our lives. Then we were accused of being the week cowards that would have let Hitler have won.

I suppose "All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" is true... SO I AM HERE... instead of making my life better as I should be doing with my time and strength.

Now during this short period of me providing for my self sufficiency, a strange thing has happened. The sound of crickets in the media. Do you hear it. CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.

Suddenly the media is being very quiet about the evidence that Syria used chemical weapons against those poor unfortunate, jihadies... er... I mean children. Also very quiet that the US has suddenly and quietly stopped funding millions of dollars to the White Helmets. CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.

I am reminded of a line by Noam Chomsky in the documentary, Manufacturing Consent, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnrBQEAM3rE , that the trick to understanding the news is to read between the lines. To learn to see what is not said.

And in this short time, an even more dangerous event has happened. Con Men call this a BAIT and SWITCH. To draw attention away from an obvious con, encase you missed it, The US basically just declared war on IRAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFPdnIwP-kw

As I have said many times, "All roads lead to Iran". The US wants its Iran back. It wants complete ownership of the resources of the middle east. Period. All these "humanitarian regime changes" (and covert regime change) has been to get there.

Only one problem. Russia says "No".... so first we have to neuter Russia by staging a coup, using nazies and organised crime groups to get up to their naval yards. Once again, Russia says "No"... so we impose sanctions for their "interference". OOPs. We started a world war so we better neuter China as well....

So, lets go back in time a bit. 2001. Saudi Arabia (The most head choppingest of countries) attacks the US. Carried out by Saudis. Funded by Saudis.

So what does the US do. Dmitry Orlov sums it up best. "So that's what we have now. The ship is on the rocks, water is rising, and the captain is shouting "Full steam ahead! We are sailing to Afghanistan!" Do you listen to Ahab up on the bridge, or do you desert your post in the engine room and go help deploy the lifeboats?" (Full article here- https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/getting-prepared-great-collapse-dmitry-orlov )

And the US starts confiscating countries and taking their resources.

Its basically all the starting dialog of The Road Warrior. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n29c-q3_8Q

Now, this is all very personal to me. I fell for the propaganda lies for the first Iraq war. Remember "Iraqi soldiers are tossing babies out of incubators"? I was religious at the time and that piece of propaganda was directed at.... Me. They looked me strait in the face... and lied. Now I carry the weight of the dead. I dont forgive and I will not be lied to again.

(continued)..

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

(continued)
Then they lied again. And again. And again. Millions dead. The US now controls 30% of Syria. The parts with oil and water and gas.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/how-the-us-occupied-the-30-of-syria-containing-most-of-its-oil-water-and-gas/240601/

They are funding all the terrorists and Saudi Arabia keeps sending mercenaries.

Russia keeps blowing up the US funded jihadists trying to over throw a secular, democratically elected, sovereign nation. This is pissing the US off but they have the 30% of the country they want so the president decides to say, Mission accomplished... and we need our troops to occupy the other hundreds of countries we are in. Time to declare victory and go elsewhere. Two days later.... the White Helmets (the jihad fire brigade and propaganda arm ) magically produce a chemical attack video like several others they have been caught making. I cant make this shit up.

As missiles fly and the OOPS moment is uncovered..... Bait and Switch...

....We focus on Iran and begin the pre invasion steps through starving the people with sanctions.
But once again, like Syria, Iran is under Russia's protection.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2018/05/08/trump-pulls-out-of-iran-deal-u-s-determined-to-become-a-rogue-state/

And incase you think it is just me calling you a special kind of stupid (I must be physic)

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/05/09/we-are-being-lied-to-about-yet-another-middle-eastern-country-by-yet-another-us-president/

So, what does Canada get for all this. Dead and fucked up soldiers get a Highway renamed, "Highway of Hero's"

Cough. Hang on. I'll need a double dose off Irony Guard to handle this one.

The Special Kind Of Stupid folks start saying, "Hey. I had friends on that Death Star" or "We support our Stormtroopers".

FYI- It All Ends With A Thick Blanking Of Fall Out and we might just solve global warming by blocking out the sun.

Now, I re-retire on this board... and head back out to Real Prepping. Securing my food and water source. Building defensive barriers for when the Special Kind Of Stupid people show up as Death Squads and cutting my firewood so I don't freeze next year.
A REAL PREPPER is alittle too busy to be a "Good Man".

Lets end this with an old time sing along to get me motivated again to fix some garden fences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWelpY0O0jc&t=59s

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Psychiatrists classify a person as neurotic if he suffers from his problems in living, and a psychotic if he makes others suffer.

Carl Jung

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@henry)
Estimable Member

Right on Wayne !!!

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Tell it to the ex soldiers and their street children I used to "minister" to in the Hastings, lower East side. They will remember the indoctrination. Even as junkies they will repeat it. Its why they are junkies.

Soooo.... How is that Afghan war working out for you. Any sign of "Mission accomplished, good job manly men", Freedom and democracy means booming prosperity. Any chance the Taliban have seen the error of their ways yet and are ready to surrender and embrace celine dion and justin beber. It must be coming any day now. 17 years now. Far longer than the world wars. Do you think canadians are safer now...or less safe now. Do you think the people in India are thinking, Gee, I sure miss the British. Is a shame they blew their lode in Afghanistan. Clearly the slaves now being traded in Libya are thinking, regime change is awesome. Freedom, yey!

Remember the joke about the Nazis soldier saying, what is with all these skulls on our uniforms? What if we are the bad guys?

Well feel free to cleanse the inferior. Im sure history will call you the heroes....if you tell the story strait.

Soooo....I used to study mind control cults. Did your indoctrination of superiority happen to involve a lot of shouting, separation from your family, sleep deprivation, physical exhaustion, change of diet, humiliation, a constant reinforcement that you are different than....SSSSCivilians, create competition and hatred even amongst other units, Strip your hair and personal identity, ware the same outfit even though it is different from the culture and demand complete obedience.
Just saying.
You clearly feel superior to me and canadians so I am pretty much sure you will not hear my advice on a good councilor or cult deprogrammer. You gotta hit rock bottom before you can look up. I'm sure god will help you hit rock bottom. Write me a note from there and we will discuss prepping. I may or may not answer. I may be busy saving lives

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hang on. I got a sound tact. I do like Ministry. Thieves and lairs. Murders. Hippocrates and Bastards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezK2ND8mwio

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

C5,

It is you who feel superior. You rant on about how much you think you know, but you don't know anything about me. In a similar way, I don't know anything about you, your background, or your perspective. I have no idea of where you're coming from. Because of this, your ramblings sound to me like you need psychiatric help. Perhaps a couple of Haldol and a good nights sleep would help.

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@henry)
Estimable Member

Hey Cernonnus I came to this country from the rock bottom, than I went ti Muslim country for a while and I can tell you unless we bomb the hell of them there will be no peace and we will be looking over our shoulder in our country all the time. That is reality.
Henry

ReplyQuote
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

Henry,

Perhaps it's time for you to return to your country of origin. Bombing the shit out of countries because they are Muslim isn't really a action aspired to by Canadians. It's people like you that give immigrants a bad name. That's reality.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network