May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Two Weeks Without Water

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@bettersafe)
Trusted Member

Squirt gun plug is a great idea!

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

Happy to help! 😀

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I may have to start a new post. "Two weeks without internet" The storm that followed the freeze took out my internet. Crews cant make it to me. Once again, the solar system, or atleast the batteries, came through. I have no idea if the power went out. Ive been forced to relearn the rules to cribbage

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

fifteen 2, fifteen 4.......

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member

"Antifungal cream...and lots. I hear vinegar works but have never tried it. Vinigar on an open rash would painfull though. Same goes for the ladies. Vinegar douches is not just what I call some members of this site. Same important item to have is urinary tract infection cures. That something that could kill the ladies and make my life very lonely and short."

A really good cream to keep on hand is Desitin diaper rash in a tube. It's made with fish oil and zinc cream. Disadvantages are it stains underclothing and is pretty smelly; the advantage is that it works on body candida - the kind that grow under the breasts or a belly flap (if you have one you know what I'm talking about). It really spells relieve for people who live with candida over growth.

Fantastic thread, C5! Very practical information. Thanks for starting it.

Hope for tomorrow; Learn from yesterday; Live for today.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network