May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Toronto Vehicle Attack: 10 Dead, Another 15 Injured

16 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

So you think he's inspired by ISIS?

All the details should come out in the court proceedings I'd think. or a freedom of information request at some point.

I try not to jump to conclusions without some evidence though. lack of evidence on a hunch doesn't necessarily mean there is more to the story. If you know something, please do tell

So you think he's inspired by ISIS?

All the details should come out in the court proceedings I'd think. or a freedom of information request at some point.

I try not to jump to conclusions without some evidence though. lack of evidence on a hunch doesn't necessarily mean there is more to the story. If you know something, please do tell

Crownmen, other then what has been reported publicly, I know zero on this file. Maybe I will one day but even if I did know or will know, I can never reveal anything so we are all just guessing. I really do not wish to turn this into a political debate as I get enough of that elsewhere. It certainly has many of the hallmark signatures of an ISIL event but I have no proof, just valid questions and as fears as coming out in court, don’t hold your breath. Air India BS should tell anyone that the truth doesn’t always come out in court! Not when there is major political embarrassment involved. How many people are flooding into quebec each day from the US? Why no stats? Crickets is what one hears and there isn’t even a death or “criminal investigation “ going on. Now image if there was! Does anyone think that’s when the gov will come clean LMAO

My goal is to raise the concept of listening for what is or isn’t said. Some people on here have Ham radios and I think that can be very handy in an emergency. Reason being is news and official statements will be mostly WW2 type propaganda. We already see the feel good, calm the populace type messaging and the news is anything but what real news should be.

Case in point. I forget the exact year or details on a plane crash near NJ a decade or so ago. Two engines fell off and within thirty minutes, the mayor or governor was saying it’s not terroist related. Wow, that’s fast determination of event. So reporters ask, what was it? Numb nuts says, we don’t know, it’s to early for that! Now unless one is brain dead, you can kind of draw the conclusion that they wanted to play down terrorism at all costs. Yes, I got it, don’t want to panic the port stupid masses but for gods sake, don’t say it’s not this but have no idea what it is. To the best of my reccplection, that little incident was not carried on the news for too long. Again, random incidents that do make the news is hard to develop a plan with but it does help tell you learn to listen for clues in what is or isn’t said. If I was a betting man, I would lean towards it having been an act of terrorism.

There were also the plane that were targeted to supposedly blow up over the Atlantic Ocean. I didn’t swallow that BS at the time either and years later, low and behold, the planes were supposed to blow up over key cities, TO being one of them. All public knowledge! So why would the goverment who you think you can trust today, say something like that just recently? It wasn’t for any invigative baloney, it was to not cause the public to question them and on what they were doing or not doing to protect the public! Typical cover your ass behaviour and zip to do with good police or investigative work.

Here’s a clue that I have found to be very valuable. Listen to as many news broadcasts as you can in the first 15-30 minutes. REALLY pay attention to the details. You will often get someone mentioning what they noticed, background images, a passing statement from a citizen or beat cop that compliments another statement etc. Watch for their facial expressions, because even though they are hyped up, their mind hasn’t started the process of confusing things and mixing old predudices with what they just noticed. Once the talking head PR folks arrive on scene, the message is almost always fully controlled/ edited. I remember a Cherokee chief type truck in Manhattan with explosives in it. Mayor Bloomberg ran out on tv and made reference to it likely being some white supremacy group. Again, right out the gate and when others were asked, “it’s to early” in the investigation. Of course it was a Muslim terrorist but seeing as there were so many of these types of events happening, the good mayor figured he would try and deflect a bit of the heat. At least that was my hunch on why he would say something like that. Even untruthful statement will be remembered as fact, so the sooner the message is controlled and doubt is cast, the better for the PR folks.

Idiots in Ottawa were telling folks that power would be restored within hours during ice storm of 98. I chainsawed my way out of my thousand foot lane way, looked right and left on street and said, BS, it will be weeks before this is fixed and that’s how long it took, 13 days to be exact. Same for all around us, but of course the gov wished to send happy messages out so people didn’t start calling ( while phones were up) etc. SARS outbreak was another classic, we have things under control. Like hell they did, clueless and simply rubbing rabbits feet and praying it would run it’s course. I remember meeting one of the key doctors in DC years later and who was always on the news telling folks about all the wonderful things they were doing. For respect of canada, I ripped him a new one in private after the meeting and laid out all the completely moronic measures they were taking. Some which even my young daughters were able to point out when he was saying them on national TV

Let’s say it’s a finanacial issue. If you hear of airlines being hacked, a funny power outage in some state and the markets or banks shutting down at 11:00 am, you may wish to top up what you can with funds available and leave the cities for saner environs. Hey if it turns out to be a nothing burger, you and maybe your family or group will of had the chance to do a live test of your plan

So listen, observe with your eyes and think. No need for conspiracy themes and tin foil hat folks, just use your brains and when it walks and talks like a duck, it’s likley a duck. Then you decide what to do with all the various plans you have in place. Could be terroist, financial crisis, massive ice storm on the way around Christmas time but folks don’t want to play it up because they don’t want it impacting air travel and tax revenues. Sorta like the first Jaws movie!!! Life imitates art or the reverse

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network