May 12, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Illuminati and the New World Order

19 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
susannah755
(@susannah755)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

What are your views on the Illuminati and the New World Order? Do you think that there is proof that secret organisations are out there and that their objective is to create a New World Order or is this just "beer talk"? I must admit that I am concerned that there are organisations out there that have the ability to manipulate world events for their own agenda's.

Russell Coight....outback legend

(@denob)
Member Admin

Actually, the Illuminati are real...at least they were.
Founded as a secret society in 1776 in Bavaria, they formed to fight nasty things such as church influence on daily life, government abuse of power, etc.
However, as they gained popularity in the underground world, the Bavarian government outlawed them, and they ultimately disbanded in 1785.
As for the modern day view, I really have a hard time believing that a relatively small group of people, their actual leadership is claimed to be around a dozen, would have the ability to control world events in the way they have been portrayed to.
Most of what we hear about this group today comes directly from fictional books and movies.
Now we have theories that Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Beyonce are members of the Illuminati...having made very public gestures or sporting symbols of the supposed secret society...Here's the thing...if it's so secret, why would they be so public about it?
Let's just keep one thing in mind...a secret society with such a sinister plan would not be so public about it's own existence.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

the Groups called the Bilderberg group group are a much more credible and serious threat

ReplyQuote
(@underprepared)
Estimable Member

Call it by any name you choose. I think it undeniable that there exists a power elite that continues to consolidate and grow more powerful.
I personally don't think these elite groups work together, as much as their separate efforts work to the same end for the under classes.
I do think they may have what boils down to gentleman's non-competition agreements though. We see the world economy being broken into segments, and global businesses working in those segments to absorb or eliminate competition. National sovereignty is eroding faster and faster as politicians sign agreements giving businesses the power to ignore labor, environmental, or even taxation laws. I'm sad for the future generations.

ReplyQuote
susannah755
(@susannah755)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Re: NWO:- Hypothetical question time: If there was such an organisation(or organisations) planning to control "a world event" to gain control of everyone, then how do you think that control be initiated? I assume that membership in these organisations would be minimal (even if others in power were under their control in some way) so how could millions of people worldwide be controlled by a few? Fiscal control? Control the food? Declare a World War that encompasses every country? Global mass murder?

Maybe I should stop reading those fiction novels 😳

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Evening All,

I see we did not waste much time to get to another great topic.

Here is a quote from member Antsy posted elsewhere. It may work here too.

Mountainman.

Re: Your current fear
by Antsy » 02 Apr 2013 22:27

"In accordance to the principles of Doublethink, it does not matter if the war is not real, or when it is, that victory is not possible. The war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous. The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labor. A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. In principle, the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects. And its object is not victory over Eurasia or Eastasia, but to keep the very structure of society intact."

Emmanuel Goldstein

Jimmeny Crickets people! In 1934 it was clear that we were being played. North Korea? Taliban? Iran? Russia? Heads up! Eyes forward!“If there were no winters to guard against; then the Grasshopper would not receive his comeuppance, nor the Ant his shabby victory.”Antsy

National Flag:

Private message

ReplyQuote
susannah755
(@susannah755)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I need to read more, Mountainman! Good post by Antsy too - I hadn't seen it so thanks for reposting it 😀

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

The Illuminati are there and they are real. They are the “they” and the “them” that do the steering. They are at the top of the pyramid implementing plans and ideas and watching them grow.

They want all of your money. Period. Income tax, sales tax, licenses, fees, fines, and registrations are all ways to chip away at your earnings. During WWII they quickly learned how much money could be generated through income tax and once women entered the workforce, the money really started flowing. By keeping women out of the home was a step toward consumerism. Two car families, bigger homes, keeping up with the Joneses – all steps toward debt slavery.

The eradication of small farms was the real coup de gras. Get big or get out. At one time 70% of us lived on farms. We were producers. What do most of us produce now? Nothing but money to buy “stuff”, mostly manufactured in China. Farmers, their wives and children all flocked to cities to become wage slaves. The enemy to the system is a person who is satisfied with “just enough”. A person with a mortgage free home, the ability to raise some of their own food, and some practical skills doesn’t consume enough stuff or pay enough into that system.

With the farms gone, food and education could be better controlled.

Our grandparents would have never believed that it would be illegal to sell or even consume milk straight from the cow. Our Queen drinks it, why can’t we? Eggs are controlled, chicken is controlled. Why? Follow the money. If the powers-that-be control milk and eggs they win twice. People need a steady income to make a living, and they can only do that with the regular sales of something. Take away milk and eggs and every other farm item is a once a year sale (i.e. beef, lamb, Christmas trees, etc.) and this means that those farmers have to seek off-farm employment. The dairy industry is now so huge and controlled by so few that they cannot allow it to go back to the way it was. Quotas, 100hp tractors, automated milkers, fertilizer – follow the money.

Now that the rural areas were being decimated they could close the community schools and bus the children farther and farther to larger and larger indoctrination facilities, I mean schools.

I’d better stop ranting and get to bed. I’ll finish my thoughts on schools, the unsettling of rural areas, university, government dependants and useless eaters later.

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

"The man who has a garden and a library has everything." - Cicero

ReplyQuote
susannah755
(@susannah755)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Great post Lee!

I grew up thinking that everyone had a vegetable garden 😳 .

I've never been a great consumer (except for my books, but I won't go there 😳 ) and I never felt the need to compete with neighbours for "stuff" that isn't useful for my lifestyle of mini farming. I have a secondhand car that suits my needs, and a small cottage on a small block. I am debt free and I use the education system to my advantage (adult education courses, community house courses, college etc can all teach useful information - you just need to be selective).

I get your point about "small family farmers" being "pushed" off the land and I think it's happening on a global scale, BUT if you look at the situation in Greece (and it's an awful situation for anyone to be in) the Greeks are quietly fighting back by growing some of their own food in whatever space they can find!

If the illuminati are behind pushing farming people off their small farms and encouraging everyone to join the "over-consumption of goods brigade",then what could be their ultimate aim? I can understand the concept of "control the food, control the masses", but where do the "powers that be" expect the food to come from if all the little farms are being taken over by large corporations? I don't think that there is one country that can supply all it's current food needs! Backyard famers could provide quite a lot for themselves unless it suddently becomes illegal to grow your own food, but it's not possible to be able to provide enough food for everyone on your street from a small backyard! Is the aim to have a mass die-off of citizens due to starvation? or to create a generation of people unable to function without the latest "consumer item"?

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

Susannah,
I, too, grew up in an area where most everyone had a garden, a woodpile, a few chickens and a beef or a pig. Our village had two corner stores, a post office, a garage with gas pumps, community hall where we went to Cubs, Scouts and 4-H, two churches and a school. I could walk or bike to all of them. (Now the school, one store, the garage and post office are all gone and the churches are barely hanging on.)
No one had two vehicles and my mother’s parents and her brothers lived in the same area. I only knew one child who had two parents who worked (outside the home). Looking back, I realize that he was the only overweight child in the school. He lived on processed food because his Mom worked shifts at Michelin Tire. He always had "boughten” food in his lunch while the rest of us had to put up with homemade sandwiches of peanut butter and jam or roast beef and homebaked cookies. I didn’t know how lucky I was. (Side note re: peanut butter – one of my daughters was bullied unmercifully by a boy on the bus for two years but there was nothing the powers-that-be at the school could do but had she taken a peanut butter sandwich to school, she would have been expelled.)

I also have a love for books and I have them piled up everywhere to my wife’s chagrin. I did not go to college but I carried on a lifelong learning through reading. I saw a sad statistic the other day. Apparently, once a North American leaves school, 75% of us will not read another book cover to cover. No wonder TV news has become such an influence. Since the news is controlled by one or two sources, then that will be the only information that most people will absorb.

The eradication of small farms is the disease. EVERY other societal problem is a symptom that can be traced back to the disease.

The Greeks are slowly learning what the Cubans learned in the ‘90s. When the money and cheap oil stops, if you don’t have a way to feed yourself you’d better start scratching.

The Illuminati/Corporations/Government know that controlling food is controlling people. In the ‘30s when times were hard, many people went back to their parent’s farm and ate well. Now the farms are gone and where is the food? In the big box grocery stores. Most young folks have no idea how to produce food. My own grandfather once said, “Why would I grow a garden when I can just go to the store?” He didn’t realize how bad things are. Most folks don’t. My eyes were opened several years ago and now I look around me in wonder and astonishment.

Do ‘they” want a die-off? I am not sure. The fiat money system is in crisis, the era of cheap oil is over and that drives everything. There are too many non-productive people living on the government dime (useless eaters). Too many government employees, too many people living on handouts in the forms of employment insurance, welfare and pensions. If there was a die-off, who survives? The strongest, the workers, the people who would be of value to the New World Order.

I’d better go, my lunch is ready – home raised pork, eggs I gathered this morning and a glass of raw milk.

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Lee,

Nice to see another informed person out there.

Another name for what you described, is call social engineering. Lucky for us Canucks, there was a Canadian - Maurice Strong, who was a very successful social engineer. Okay, we are not lucky. Due to an inflated effort of social engineering since the end of WWII, Canada has gone from a self-sufficeint, stable nation with massive exports and a stable agriculture system to a nation barely holding its own and a system of corporate farms.

I agree with you about making an urbanized country to make the people/citizens dependent on the government. Once dependent, they are easier to control.

As for the goal of the bilderbergs or the illuminati, world domination would be an acceptable phrase. Those at the top of the power pyramid want it all. What they don't want is competition. They will orchestrate wars, famines, disease, etc to keep the lowerly worker occupied with day-to-day survival. When you don't know for sure where your next meal is going to come from it is hard to focus on fighting the system. Like you stated, follow the money. Who gains from the misery?? Not the average world citizen. It is rumoured that the bilderbergs/illuminati seek to have a world population of no more than 2 billion persons. 1 billion would make them happier. They need at least 500 million workers to keep their system working. They seem to think they are Pharaohs or something similar. Man-gods.

If the citizens of the world were not distracted by daily survival, the bilderbergs/illuminati would be seen for what they are, thieves. They steal the resources of the planet, they covet land and great works of art and they rob the everyday person of a life of free, self-determination. THEY are a threat to the survival of the many.

Just my thoughts, of course.

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

"What you described is call social engineering."

Thank you Mountainman, you have given me a BFO (blinding flash of the obvious). I have never heard the phrase "social engineering" before but it perfectly describes what I outlined above.

Thanks again because I now have an opening phrase for my writings. No doubt you will become tired of seeing it. 😀

Re: population - I saw that 500,000,000 figure before. On the Georgia Guidestones, I believe.

ReplyQuote
(@downunderpom)
Trusted Member

Those at the top of the power pyramid want it all. What they don't want is competition.

That's it, in it's purest form. Anything else is verbage.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I've given up trying to figure out if it's the Bilderbergs, Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Rothschilds, NWO... whatever. I just call them Globalists now.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Brazil protests. What's this all about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai69sBkqCVg

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network