May 13, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Illuminati and the New World Order

19 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Art?

ReplyQuote
(@lgsbrooks)
Honorable Member

the Groups called the Bilderberg group group are a much more credible and serious threat

They are indeed...the powers that be, the ones that decide what will happen in our world next...I was unbelievable upset when Alison Redford and Mr. Harper went to the meeting...they sold us out!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Re: NWO:- Hypothetical question time: If there was such an organisation(or organisations) planning to control "a world event" to gain control of everyone, then how do you think that control be initiated? I assume that membership in these organisations would be minimal (even if others in power were under their control in some way) so how could millions of people worldwide be controlled by a few? Fiscal control? Control the food? Declare a World War that encompasses every country? Global mass murder?

Maybe I should stop reading those fiction novels 😳

The control starts by dumbing down and mind control of the population by way of TV and chemicals such as fluoride and w/e else, mostly pharms. Next comes controlling said population by fear, ie terrorism to convince people they need to give up freedom for security. Third is the worst of all, MONSANTO and chemtrails, poisoning and controlling the food supply to decrease the population.

To save themselves, they have the secretly located heirloom seed bank hidden in the arctic (what did you think it was for :mrgreen: ).

I missed a LOT to keep it short, but you get the jist.

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

Next comes controlling said population by fear, ie terrorism to convince people they need to give up freedom for security.

Feels like we're in some sort of quickening when it comes to losing freedoms, false flags and acts of "terrorism".

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

"The man who has a garden and a library has everything." - Cicero

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network