May 21, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Red deer coffee September

18 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

september 12th @ 6 pm south McDonald's by bower mall and Canadian tire south
If you can come please join
But no relies
Duff

Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

gPRS
(@gprs)
Estimable Member

Let me know how it goes, Duff. Send me a text.
Sorry I'm not around to participate.

=============================================
Is what you say worth at least a Canadian nickel now?
Cause two cents ain't worth squat anymore !
----
Self-sufficient is good. Co-efficient is better.
=============================================

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Will do

Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

ReplyQuote
(@maple-leaf-pilgrim)
Estimable Member

Okay, I won't reply. 😉

-S.

"It's not what you have, but what you have done".

-S.

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Hahaha maple leaf lol

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

The meetup went well last night about 6 were there in total I'm gonna keep at it and do it once a month if I can

ReplyQuote
(@quietman)
Estimable Member

Really good meeting this time. Thanks Duffman.

Hmmm, maybe I should rethink the quiet part...

ReplyQuote
 cali
(@cali)

Would be very interested in the next Red Deer meet. I am slowly trying to get stuff together & would appreciate meeting others that are doing it as well as looking for any guidance/advice in this. Live in Red Deer, Born & raised in the Mountains of Northern Wyoming,USA. Raised hunting etc. But I know that there is a lot more that I can learn. Have a great night.

ReplyQuote
 cali
(@cali)

Would be very interested in the next Red Deer meet. I am slowly trying to get stuff together & would appreciate meeting others that are doing it as well as looking for any guidance/advice in this. Live in Red Deer, Born & raised in the Mountains of Northern Wyoming,USA. Raised hunting etc. But I know that there is a lot more that I can learn. Have a great night.

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Send me a message we can exchange numbers and meet for coffee if you like Cali
Duff

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Bump

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

August meeting was a great time
Got to meet maple leaf pilgrim
A lot of the others called and said they couldn't make it but still was nice to chat

ReplyQuote
(@duffmanprepper)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Bump

ReplyQuote
(@jezebelprepper)

I also am very interested in meeting other like minded prepper's in my area. I have been searching for a while but most people think I am crazy and believe that flicking the light switch will always result in the lights turning on and that the food trucks will always deliver food to the grocery store. They think I'm crazy for thinking that our government can't and won't protect and provide for us in an emergency.

ReplyQuote
(@jezebelprepper)

I'm really excited for the next one.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network