May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking to meet preppers in New Brunswick

16 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@poptart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi I am new on this site looking to meet preppers in my region in New Brunswick 😎

(@jeaeva)

Hi,

What region of NB?

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I live near Moncton and like to hook up with other preppers like to meet up for great and meet.
😀

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the forum Poptart.

ReplyQuote
(@bigdig)

Welcome,I met with someone on this site in our area for the same purpose,seems to have gone well we exchanged info and will be seeing each other again.so if you want to meet contact me and will set a time. bigdig,moncton area.

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Bigdig thanks for the invite i am working on my supplie of maple products at the moment but would love to meet new preppers let me know when would be a good time for you and we can go from there. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks ICRCC

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member

Hi and welcome. We are in NS instead of NB but close enough. I wanted to invite you to the meetup we will have in Truro near the end of April. I figure Moncton is about the same distance as those coming from the othe side of Halifax. You can keep an eye on that on the NS board

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I would really enjoy that please let me know when and where will it be on a weekend and wat is the cost. Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
(@mountain_man)

interested in meeting more nb preppers

ReplyQuote
(@bc-man)

i am in saint john area and also just getting started in prepping. would be interested in getting together and discussing ideas

ReplyQuote
(@hillbilly-man)

i am in Grand-Falls area and also just getting started in prepping... any preppers..

ReplyQuote
(@moosehunting)

I am from Bathurst NB would like meet preppers in my area of Bathurst or close by.Looking to meet you all.

ReplyQuote
(@moosehunting)

interested in meeting more nb preppers

Were are you from i am from Bathurst NB

ReplyQuote
(@greenthumbmedic)

Hi. Were a couple of relatively new preppers but experiences survivalists and expert gardeners and expert in the medical field.. We would like to meet like-minded people in preparation for the inevitable.
D & S

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network