May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Emergency preparedness supplies

17 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
11.6 K Views
(@ready-freddy)
Topic starter  

Hello All

I'm a Prepper from Southern New Brunswick and I am soon to open an online store for survival, homestead and emergency preparedness equipment.

I may be able to order special items if they're not already available in my store.

You can get some news and links to interesting sites on my Facebook page: Ready Freddy Canada

Cheers

(@denob)
Member Admin

That's great news Ready Freddy,
I had noticed a lack of resources for Canadians and actually wrote a piece on the topic in my personal blog.
Let us know as soon as you get things up and running.

ReplyQuote
(@daisy)
Eminent Member

I'm really happy to see you here! Best of luck in your venture!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

This is great news! I live in NB so I am very interested, especially if your prices are competitive as I normally drive to Calais and pick things up there. I'd love to support a Canadian supplier...especially in my own province!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Also, do you have a website? I'm not keen on joining the facebook page as I don't want all my friends knowing I prep...

ReplyQuote
(@ready-freddy)
Topic starter  

Will have a website soon for the emergency supplies. I don't know if I can compete with American prices considering Customs and the outrageous price of Canada Post but I'll do my best.

I'll post the link as soon as the site is up.
Cheers All

Ready Freddy

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Thanks! I realize we can't compete with US prices on many things, but our dollar being higher will help! I always try to shop at home first then I turn to my neighbours in the USA. Good luck! I bet you will do really well!

ReplyQuote
(@wildmanhunter)

Have you got your store open?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hello, We are online at http://www.basiclifeessentials.com , we can put an order together and people can get them shipped by Canada Post, Purolator or Armour transport with reasonable rates. Also if you have a prepaid order you can pick it up from us. I will be offering Thrive Freeze dried food on a budget soon- for those that want to build their food storage on a monthly set budget and get items sent to their homes. We have some of the best prices in Canada. Sometimes we offer specials with free shipping! Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@ready-freddy)
Topic starter  

No my store is not open yet but my posts and facebook site seem to have been bombed by unwanted publicity from another business by KBLE...
I do not appreciate this one bit my friend, why don't you find your own post and publicize on it instead of mine? I do not plan on selling your kind of junk and have no affiliation with (basic life essentials) and their dishonest publicity practices in any way.

ReplyQuote
(@flightmedic)

Loos like it has been a while from the last post, Ready Freddy, have you opened that store or website?

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail...

ReplyQuote
(@goldie)
Honorable Member

Ready Freddy, is your web store open yet ? If so where do I find your website ?

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

On Kijiji . Sporting goods/ other. Someone is selling M.R.E. for 10 $ a piece or $120 for a box of 12. the date on the ad is Nov. 8

Seen that....

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Cool thank's for the info

ReplyQuote
(@bluelotus)

I am living Canada and looking for a good site to buy products in a good rate. Can you share your website link here, so that we can look at the products and order if it is in my budget?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network