May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

N.B.meet and greet

33 Posts
15 Users
0 Reactions
15.1 K Views
(@mountain_man)

Sunday would be better for me but I could make it Saturday if that works for everybody

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member

well if everyone can meet we could go to Jeans Diner for breakfast i think that jeans on mt rd would be more quiet. just let me know and if we are going to meet this sat or next. I am good for this sat myself. PM me if any questions.

ReplyQuote
(@lighthousekeeper)

Poptart, I can't respond to the pm you sent as I have not been active long enough. As for meeting at Jeans this weekend I don't think I can make it, if I do it would be a last minute decision.

ReplyQuote
(@nbprepper101)

hello all, i'm in the Fredericton area and new to the forum. I would like to connect with fellow preppers, web connections are great but real life is better.

ReplyQuote
(@mountain_man)

hello in Fredericton I am in Saint John always up for chat and coffee

ReplyQuote
(@lighthousekeeper)

Sorry folks, I was not able to make the time to meet up on the weekend.

Did anyone get together? if yes, how many?

Did you make plans to meet up again in the future? if yes? when?

ReplyQuote
cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member

Hey, BD. Here is the updated info about the Truro meetup. http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3472

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

ReplyQuote
(@gambit)
Eminent Member

Sorry I missed the meet up. I check in here every month or so. I live in the Fredericton area so PM me if you like coffee and chatting. I travel all over the Maritime s for work so I can meet people just about anywhere just need to schedule right.

ReplyQuote
(@fiuzzy2011)

Good day,
Im pretty new at this site but i'v been in the prepping state of mind for a while. Let me know if some of you get toghter.

Thx

ReplyQuote
(@profamilia)

Hi guys I'm new to calling myself a prepper but not new to the life style. I'm in Oromocto and I would like meeting other people. I like to think that we can always lean more from one another rather than just reading books on our own.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Profamilia,

Welcome.

I just read your other post. Sorry, I never made it to A-stan, but I did get to visit a friendly place, Yugo. Not the same I realize, but enough was similar.

I think you will find this Forum helpful and friendly. Many folks on here are quite knowledgeable and willing to help out.

Best of luck establishing a network in NB. You have some good terrain and wild resources to work with in that part of the country. Keep posting. You will find a network you can work with.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@profamilia)

We who have served are all brothers, be it battlefieds of today or yesteryear.

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member

Big dig I was thinking we should set up another meet and greet.

ReplyQuote
 Guts
(@guts)

I would do a Moncton group possibly. I have one other guy on my survival team too. Both of us have tactical experience and lots of time in the woods.

ReplyQuote
(@fiuzzy2011)

I'd be in for Moncton group meet

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network