May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Roll Call

21 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
13.8 K Views
(@gambit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Let's make time New Brunswick.

I know it's hard to find time while protesting shale gas and burning police cars. 🙄

We should really start talking. So who is out there?

I'm in central NB and like to drink coffee and willing to meet new people.

(@personaguru)

i live in the kent county area looking to meet like minded ppl and get some idles on food and what not

ReplyQuote
(@gambit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

70 views a 2 reply's. I guess it's a start.

Nice to correspond with the both of you.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Saint John West here....

ReplyQuote
(@gambit)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Come on folks there has to be more of us. There is more to preparedness than OPSEC and hoarding BBB. ( Beans, Bullets, and Bullion.) The lone wolf is great in theory but a wise man once said "No matter how good you are there is always someone better". This forum is set up so like minded individuals in each province can organize and share ideas. New Brunswick has great potential, unfortunately we all wait around for something or somebody to make it happen for us. It's time that we help ourselves and build a self sustaining preparedness mindset and no matter what happens, we can help make our province survive and thrive.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

very quite around here....lol 😯

ReplyQuote
(@lighthousekeeper)

Just outside of Moncton

ReplyQuote
(@livingpower)
Reputable Member

Hey folks. I live in Ontario, but am an NB girl through and through. I am eyeing properties in NB and in the next few years will probably purchase something. Once my kids have grown, I will most likely be moving back there, so it is good to make connections with the prepping community there. My family is strung between Fredericton and Saint John, through Wirral and Welsford, so I'll probably end up in that general area.

ReplyQuote
(@livingpower)
Reputable Member

Hi livingpower. I live in Saint John . My family is strung out between here right up to Hoyt. You've must have camped are at least been up Oromocto lake. My favorite camping spot.

Hey Garlowin. Actually, not at Oromocto Lake, but South Oromocto Lake. My aunt and uncle have had a camp on South Oromocto Lake for decades. Used to go there as a kid all the time. My family has a camp at Cranberry lake, too, if you know where that is. It's small. And another aunt and uncle live on the Ridge Road. I would love to snag some property in that area. And I went to Saint John High many years ago 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Mur
(@mur)

New to the forums and community at large. I live pretty much an hour from Moncton, Saint John, and Fredericton. Willing to hang my hat in either of the three.

ReplyQuote
(@bigdig)

Hello,been away from site awhile,busy with life and all but I was at a small get together in Moncton and it worked out for the best so I am all in for meeting more people.

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member

I am in for a meeting new people

ReplyQuote
(@policyisquality)

New guy here,willing to travel to meet like-minded individuals. Saint John here.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous13)

kent county area... sick of telling people things and they all think im crazy 🙄 so would be good to talk to people that agree with me on some things haha

better to be prepared and have nothing happen than to have something happen and not be prepared

ReplyQuote
Garlowin
(@garlowin)

saint john

Father! The sleeper has awakened!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network