May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

new bio weapon

61 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
20.8 K Views
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

😯 It has come to my attention that the U.S. government has been developing a weaponized version of Rabies for many years now and apparently now, they are in field testing.
The U.S. has been under pressure for years now to become more cost effective with the military fearing budget cuts when troops are finally brought home from the Middle East and bio warfare seems to be the weapon of choice as it is cheaper to introduce a bio weapon to a hostile populace and/or military force then to deal with funding for an extended military campaign on foreign soil. That way they do not need to deal with public opinion nightmares, dead soldiers coming home in body bags, and scandals over prisoner mistreatment and collateral damage. Frankly they don't even really have to take any responsibility at all if they do not want to. All they have to do is wait till the target is neutralized/infected and in rides the U.S. cavalry to wipe out the poor doomed infected and eliminate the infection an WOW they are the heros and no one will say BOO to them as they move in, stabilize the zone annexing it as the newest U.S. territory.
I am not sure where to go with this info or what to do with it. 😕

(@tazweiss)
Honorable Member

[quote="trippletapI am not sure where to go with this info or what to do with it. 😕

If you start foaming at the mouth, don't come to my house. 😆 😆
Awhile back, I heard something about someone (pretty vague, I know) who was working on a weaponized form of rabies. I don't remember which government it was supposed to be 😕 , but apparently they got their inspiration from the rage virus in the movie "28 Days". 😯

Those who are unwilling to defend freedom, will become unfree.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

It's true and it's the U.S. who has done it! =0 Apparently they have been working on it since Desert Storm. The scariest part is how inept the U.S. has been in the past with handling bio weapons. Agent orange and all those samples they injected all those soldiers with without their knowledge in desert storm. How much collateral damage was there from those tests? Or the C.I.A. testing PCP on American troops in Viet Nam. I am concerned what will happen when they decide to large scale field test this new killer bug of theirs. 🙄

Oh, the only drooling I do is while watching master chef! =0 *LOL*

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

The good news is that there IS a rabies vaccine. The bad news is you will probably have to pay for it yourself.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dosen't the Rabies vaccine only work ounce you are infected to cure it with several painful injections in the stomach?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

There is a vaccine for pre exposure as well.
Imovax® Rabies, Sanofi Pasteur Ltd
OR...
RabAvert®, Merck Frosst (distributor)

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I wonder if they will be as effective on a weaponized strain that is more aggressive/virulent? Do you know if it is possible to over dose on Imovax or RabAvert? Maybe higher dosage will be the key?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

From what I have read what they have "engineered" is the method of transmission. Apparently they can aerosolize it instead of having to inject it via a bit or similar. If that is the case if you have immunity then you should be fine. Some things we can never know for sure.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I may have to get ahold of some as at least that should give a fighting chance to avoid infection! 🙂 Any Advice?
Do you have a medical background? 🙂 It would be good I feel to network with preppers with medical and bacteriological training! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I am an ER Nurse so I have some knowledge. You can get the vaccine if you can sell that you need it due to work or lifestyle... IE exposed to carrier animals... hunter, vet worker, animal controll etc. You have to pay for it out of pocket.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

So it is only administered by a health professional and only if needed not if you want the inoculation? An ER Nurse, excellent! 🙂 The backbone of health care! 🙂 Doctors do soooo little compared to the nursing staff! =0 *L*

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Thanks for the compliment. We work as a team though each contributing to the overall outcome. As for the vaccine... you can get it in Canada... so long as you can show a need... 😉 ... but it isn't paid for by the health care system.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Do you know any preppers in in South Australia in the medical industry??? 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@deleau)
Trusted Member

"Much to learn you still have...”~YODA

ReplyQuote
(@deleau)
Trusted Member