May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

new bio weapon

61 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
20.8 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Chicago was an example i.e. they (the US) are incapable of evacuating even any of their own cities let alone a foreign country.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Maybe that is because evacuating Chicago costs the US money and evacuating Saudia Arabia would make them FAR more money then the evacuation it self! 🙂
Evacuating a place the US would yield no riches would it?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

It's more about logistics. Money or not there are just some things they are not capable of doing.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

Hmmmmmmm.......that sounds sus as hell! =0 I smell the stinking hand of the C.I.A. at work! =0 A perfect excuse for the US to jump in and quarentine Saudia Arabia and hold a manditory evacuation of the people "For their own good" while they US confiscates all that infected oil and riches again for the Saudia Arabians' own good! =0

Are you high?
do you think for one second that the US could actually walk into Saudi Arabia and say "you are hereby quarantined"?
and a mandatory evacuation?
SERIOUSLY?

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The US walked into Iraq pretty pretty easily under the guise of "Humanitarian reasons" to "Save the world from chemical weapons that supposedly existed in Sadam Hussain's hands because ounce supposedly he was making these chemical weapons to use against the world and now the US is occupying Iraq till they can make it safe to hand back to the Iraqies while secretly pillaging the country of all their oil! =0 *L* And the US is STILL claiming they will leave when the country is safe and stable enough to hand over to the new Iraq government! =0 *LOL* Sound familiar??????? The only difference between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is that instead of a "Chemical Weapon wielding maniac", the US would be "saving" the people from an evil murdering virus! =0 *LOL* Just substitute S.A.R.S. for Sadam Hussain and his Ragime! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

With aprox. 1700 air sorties, over 500 cruise missles, and 6 countries with invading forces, the coalition forces launched attacks on over 1000 military targets in Iraq. How could they use sars as a reason to effectively cripple a countries military forces for humanitarian reasons. Iraq was under the rule of a ruthless dictator and a false premiss of WMD had to be used to justify the invasion. Do you think for one minute that the US would attempt such a tactic for an outbreak of disease? Not even they are that stupid. Saddam and S.A.R.S. are NOT interchangeable.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

With an outbreak of S.A.R.S. that the Saudis can't really contend with they will likely welcome the US "Humanitarian Aid" military and medical contingent with open arms! =0 *L*
When the infected victims and the dead start piling up even more so! =0

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Trippletap it is obvious that you are paranoid about the US but come on. Even the most bizarre conspiracy theories usually have some basis in reality. What you are suggesting goes beyond all reason and just plain does not make any sense. Chill out, forget bio-weapons and try some of the other forums like those concerning food preparation and storage. You will find them much more relaxing.

ReplyQuote
(@fnqer-1)
Estimable Member

Perhaps we need a 'Meditation' forum included!!

Ummmm! Ummmmm! Ummmmm!

I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Lets take this back a step. I am not theorizing. I started this thread because I was made aware by a highly placed source in N.I.H. (National Institute of Health) That there is a program funded through them that is researching and stockpiling Viral Weapons as a cheap, efficient, and deniable method of warfare as it allows the US to participate in military action without the media storm and public outrage of Americans coming home in body bags in bags and collateral damage and to have the US populace as a whole behind their actions as no one would object humanitarian forces going in to save populations from a pandemic that is spreading. I did not come up wit this from watching a movie or a fantasy novel. I have known my source for most of my life and they are 100% reliable. I started this string to let you all know of what is going on and to get advice on how to prep for not if but when these viral weapons get out of their handlers' control and loose. I have just started as a prepper when I got the news of this circumstance. How about a little help?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Many military forces around the world have some pretty nasty weapons in their arsenals including those we don't like to contemplate; chemical , biological, radiological and of course nuclear. Why would this be a surprise? If you biological weapons become an unreasonable cause of concern then you should broaden your horizons beyond the US. A bomb has a blast radius a virus does not. It can be on the other side of the world as fast as a commercial flight. One good reason why it is unlikely to be deployed. It does not change the fact that you are prepping. You ask for some help but in what respect? Perhaps include good surgical masks (N95) in your preps and tweak your plan to allow for the maximum avoidance of people?

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks ICRCC! 🙂 Now that is the kind of response I was hoping for! 🙂 Any other tips you have would be very welcome! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@tazweiss)
Honorable Member

trippletap, google thieves oil.

Those who are unwilling to defend freedom, will become unfree.

ReplyQuote
(@trippletap)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks tazweiss! 🙂 Natural pain reliever! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@oceandale)

Hi, New to this site today:

We are using 'Silver Sol' which stands up against Sars, Cancer Cells, Bird Flues, and even Merc . and as well we use Filter Water with a rad filter attached will kills 99.9% of anything out there.
As well we have iodine pills for times when there is radiation. The vaccines may help though as world tensions increase and stockpiles may run low, along with changes in availability to services period so I would think it best to check these vaccines out with one's doctor and include the list of side effects and start the process now than later.

Ciao,

Oceandale

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network