February 27, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna CPN Forum Returns

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Awesome Stove Tec stove for sale

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hello from forever ago!!! Can't believe the S still hasn't HTF!!! Haven't visited this site for years now!! I live east of Edmonton and am selling a few things off - such as a brand new highly efficient Stove Tec stove. Anyone interested? Includes bricks and carrying case. $100 obo. Could bring it to Edmonton.

Please google stove tec for all pertinent info.

Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

I might be interested if you don't mind shipping it to B3G 1K5 (Nova Scotia) and its a 2-door green model. The manufacturers shipping weight is 24 lbs. so the rate shouldn't be too bad. I can use a more portable stove than the one I have. What's your best delivered price?

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I certainly can't wing a quick price on that. But my price would be $100 plus the shipping. What method would you prefer? I could ship from Vermilion, Wainwright, Provost, Hardisty, or Irma. If you want, you can research the shipping.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

You can get a price on-line from Canada Post (regular parcel) once you have the dimensions and weight. Whatever post office is most convenient for you is fine. I can make a determination once a total is known. Just send me a PM. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I'll be out of town today, but will try to check into it later this week.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

I'd also appreciate information on the model / photos if possible. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Not sure how to post photos. It is the 2 door model

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Not sure how to post photos. It is the 2 door model

What are the differences (if any) to this one?

- The top grate will have 3 or 6 resting notches and various models will have different thicknesses of the top pot rest

- The door will have a ceramic block: unattached to the top door, attached, or attached and covered with metal

- It should come with a wood holder and pot bib

- It will be chrome or green

- The age of the unit will also help me determine the model

I'm not being picky, I just want to identify what I'm looking at buying. I have been thinking of buying one, but I might want to spend a little more for a new model if yours is an older model and the shipping charges are high. πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

'First of all, how did you post the picture? I know how to put pics on facebook and kijiji, how to do it here?

The only difference I see is the firebrick screwed to the door has an aluminum sleeve in the pic, but not on my unit. It is attached to the door.

The unit is green, top grate 6 notches, plenty thick. Has wood holder and pot bib

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

'First of all, how did you post the picture? I know how to put pics on facebook and kijiji, how to do it here?

1. Find a picture of a photo you want to insert.
2. Right Click the Mouse and select 'Copy'
3. Along the top of the input box your typing in is a series on boxes. Click 'Img' (Image) and
4, Right Click the Mouse and select paste

A URL or other location will be inserted. If you hit preview (or Submit) at the bottom of the page, you will see your image.

Your stove is fine with me. We just need a total price. Have a great day!

Wayne

ReplyQuote
(@martha)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here's the plan. I will try to find a box that is just the right size. And some packing - although the carrying case that goes with it is padded and should provide quite a bit of protection. When I have that together, I will be in a better position to get a price on shipping.

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Thanks Martha! I sent you a PM with my Postal Code and e-mail.

Have a great day...

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network