May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Eastern Suppliers

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@denob)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Looking for online stores for prepper supplies in the easten half of the country...eg. Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes.
Preferably food storage items, dehydrated/freeze dried food, etc...
Anyone got a link?

(@dascribbler)
Estimable Member

These guys are in New Brunswick:
http://www.basiclifeessentials.com/index.htm

DaScribbler

ReplyQuote
(@prepstore)

Thank you for posting our link- http://www.basiclifeessentials.com

we do indeed supply the eastern side of Canada- we are based in New Brunswick. We are also taking on Consultants for the freeze dried food and we can now get freeze dried Meat and Dairy in Canada!! So you can earn a little money, get your long term food storage at a great price! We also have a free shipping on 1 year food supplies on right now!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Prepstore..........lol we were discussing your site the other day whether is was easier to drive from Ontario to pick up what we want or have it delivered.

ReplyQuote
(@prepstore)

We have a free shipping deal on 1 year food packages right now. and we have pretty good shipping rates- can get you a quote and then you can decide what is best for you. TY

ReplyQuote
(@goldie)
Honorable Member

I just visited this site for the first time. Many prices seem lower than other Canadian sites on same products.
Are the products actually shipped then from USA which might explain their lower cost ?

ReplyQuote
westshield
(@westshield)
Trusted Member

Hey, I'm hoping you guys might still receive a notification for this old thread, but I wanted to give a shameless plug for myu business, www.westshieldoutpost.ca.

I"m not in EAstern Canada, but rather very central in Winnipeg, Mb. I have tried to maintain comparitive prices and free shipping on orders over $150.00. Check us out. We have quality products, and while we are still are very young business, we hope and be able to serve you as best as we can. Let us know if there is anything youd like to see in our stock.

Thanks.

There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network