May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

looking for paracord canadian online supplier

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
(@michelleneil)
Topic starter  

Hello I am looking for a supplier from Canada for para cord. It seems like a lot of American suppliers will not ship north of the Border. I want to make paracord bracelets for Xmas. But have trouble for finding a supplier of the materials. Any suggestions?

(@anitapreciouspearl)
Noble Member

On a slightly different note: I saw paracord bracelets at Michaels (craft store) yesterday for $5.99 each. I didn't check to see if they had paracord.

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
*´¨`•.¸¸Anita <>< *.•´¸¸¨`*
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´

Quack, Cluck, Moo, Hee-Haw, Meow and Baaaaaaa from Shalom Engedi Farm
http://adventures-in-country-living.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
(@faraday)
Estimable Member

I usually buy mine at a local outdoor store. Another place to check might be army surplus stores. I have not found it at big name stores. I hope this link works, http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_17/179-7288736-1206046?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=our+school+spirit+paracord&sprefix=our+school+spirit%2Caps%2C450
If not, it's amazon.com punch in 'our school spirit'.
I buy my clips from them, I don't know if they ship cord to Canada too but it's worth a look.

If your home library contains more volumes about survival-related topics than your local public library, you might be a prepper.

ReplyQuote
(@perfesser)
Prominent Member

ReplyQuote
(@rabbitteeth)
Estimable Member

I've picked up a bundle of 500 ft from sealsactiongear.com in the past.

ReplyQuote
(@phuqd)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
(@michelleneil)
Topic starter  

Thank you for your advice and suggestions I have ordered the paracord and clips we will see how my bracelet making skills go.

ReplyQuote
 Klem
(@klem)

Try 'greatadventure.ca'. They sell every kind of kind and colour of paracord up to 1000 foot rolls.

ReplyQuote
(@sarnia-prepper)

This place has preaty much everything u need as a prepper..great online buying from them and from what i have seen on other sights..hard to beat the pricing as well..they are in London Ontario....i got there usually a couple times a month its very very large place..takes about 3 good hrs to go threw it all...check it out for all ur needs u cant go wrong... http://www.fcsurplus.ca/shopping/products/57-Discount-Camping-Accessories/465859-Atwood-Rope-100-Foot-Paracords/

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network