May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Agenda 21

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@javert)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Not sure if disaster only refers to Natural but this Agenda 21 will do more damage than any one natural disaster in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOERWe0qX68

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Nice post Javert. This has been around for a while. There are two sides to every story. Current ideas, methods and life styles are NOT sustainable. There are just too many people in the world. However I do not doubt for a minute that the family unit will not remain dominant. Look at human history. Agenda 21 is an idea. It is an idea that will never see fruition. Thanks to people like us.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Javert,

Nice video. Never heard of Agenda 21 before. The old name for this "Social Engineering". It has been going on for a long time. In Canada, we have been subjected to this since the end of World War 2. Before then we had a mainly rural population that was mostly self-sufficient. The elites began a program to "urbanize" Canada and you end up with the mess we have today, most urbanites are totally dependent on some form or level of the government. Now that we are collectively dependent we can be controlled, easier. Agenda 21 just takes the process to the next step.

Shine the light on it and maybe people will wake up and the darkness will be driven away or destroyed.

Just a thought,

Mountainman.

ReplyQuote
(@anitapreciouspearl)
Noble Member

I've never heard of Agenda 21 either...some of the principles are familiar. Thanks for sharing it.

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
*´¨`•.¸¸Anita <>< *.•´¸¸¨`*
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´

Quack, Cluck, Moo, Hee-Haw, Meow and Baaaaaaa from Shalom Engedi Farm
http://adventures-in-country-living.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
(@threestorms)
Estimable Member

Thanks for sharing , i am looking into this more as well

ReplyQuote
(@clay8ton)
Estimable Member

Scary!!

Charter Member of a Canadian Minority... White, Male and in my 50's!!!!

ReplyQuote
BelowTheRadar
(@belowtheradar)
Reputable Member

As a former United Nations bureaucrat and a long-time advocate of the politically correct version of human rights — in which the ancient freedoms of free speech, free assembly and private property are trumped by modern notions of fairness, tolerance and self-esteem — Alberta’s new Premier has wanted since she was attorney-general under Mr. Stelmach to give parents no options about the ideals their children must absorb at school. Within days of winning the Tory leadership contest, Ms. Redford said she would end parents’ ability to exempt their sons and daughters from sex-ed and life-skills courses that included lessons that undermine many family beliefs.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/03/14/lorne-gunter-a-chance-to-kick-alison-redford-out-of-office/

Even scarier if you live in Alberta.

Than= I’d rather be rich than poor.
Then= I first became hungry then I ate.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network