May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

freeze dried brand

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@endangeredspecies)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hi
i am planing to invest money again on freeze dried food , last time i buy 2 bucket from mountain house and i was thinking to diversify and try another brand
i would like to know if someone ever try augason farm product there one in particular i found very interesting a nice price the only problem its shipping
http://www.augasonfarms.com/One-Month-Pack48-Everyday-Size-Cans-UPC-78716-07312

also the Chef’s Banquet Emergency Food Storage - ARK seem interesting for the price anyone have try these product ?

i like complete kit all in one what else should i look for ? any recommendation ?
thank you

(@dascribbler)
Estimable Member

I've never tried Augason Farm's Products πŸ™

Most of my Freeze Dried Products seems to come from two main brands:
- Mountain House
- Thrive

I also have Emergency Food Supply Buckets from:
- Food for Health
- Chef's Banquet

I've also had and/or sampled products from a couple other suppliers (Datrex, Brothers International, ect)

I sample items from them from time to time.

In doing this I've become a big Fan of Thrive Products and posted reviews of all the Products I've tried here http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=229

I've only tried one sample from my Food for Health Bucket, that review can be found in the link above.

Not sure I actually answered your questions here, but hope some of this helps.

DaScribbler

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network