May 14, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Member Introductions

758 Posts
454 Users
0 Likes
113.6 K Views
(@tinman1)

hey everyone. vernon bc prepper. looking for like minded, non religious friends in area, to discuss and organize. anyone having get togethers?

ReplyQuote
(@gruntled)

Thank you, Learner.

- gruntled

ReplyQuote
(@learner)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the forum tinman1.

You're welcome gruntled.

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

looking for like minded, non religious friends in area, to discuss an

Hello tinman, Not of one of the talking donkey or snake, magical fruit clans myself but I am off in Alberta, welcome anyway,do know we are heavily out numbered on these (type) forums so chin up

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@newguy2639)

Hello and thanks for having me.

I am new at this but believe it is more important for my family to be prepared than not.
I have been trying to keep up with current times but seems like present current times are a bit unsure.
So looking to get some advise for beginners.

Thanks from gta. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@adiloka)

Hi everyone

Prepping is new to me in the formal sense,
but familiar in an instinctive one.
I am ready to give and receive.
I appreciate being here
Thanks to the host
I foster several skills and passions, I wish them to be helpful eventually
Ciao
A bientot

ReplyQuote
(@learner)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the forum Newguy2639 and AdilokA.

ReplyQuote
(@goinggalt)

Hello,

I've always kept enough basics in the basement to get my family through a few weeks of the unforeseen, however as of late I am beginning to feel that may no longer suffice. When I speak to my friends of my concerns on the direction our civilization is going they look at me like I am the crazy guy on the corner yelling "The end is nigh". I'd like to get plugged into a network who are prepared and can help me get prepared, just in case.

ReplyQuote
(@qeverything)

Hi there from Edmonton. I moved here from the countryside of central Ontario and am trying to adjust to a new life in the city. It leaves me feeling slightly un-prepared ! I'm hoping to learn some new things on the site and hopefully eventually meet some fellow like minded people in the Edmonton area.

Hello Smor,
I am in Red Deer moved from south central Ontario. Where in Ontario did you move from? Are you liking the Edmonton area?

ReplyQuote
(@qeverything)

Hello Everyone,
I was thrilled to find this site today. I have been aggressively prepping for a year now and am finally starting to feel somewhat less stressed about the state of my preparedness. I have completely different views on prepping than the rest of the people that share my day to day space. If the SHTF my partner would be happy to sit it out on the sofa, watching poker, with his rifles and ammo all laid out on the coffee table, while I was bugged out alone in the bush. He is just not the bug out type and I realize that there is nothing I can do to change that. So I prep and plan alone. I have many great dreams and plans of where I would like to see myself in 6 months time but am struggling with the fact that I am in Alberta and my two older children live and work in Ontario. I would prefer to be near them because I feel a need to protect them, but at the same time I feel vulnerable living in southern Ontario after being in Alberta now for 5 years. I feel safer in the west near the mountains and the wilderness. I love the clean air, wildlife, and the ruggedness of the people and their land. I just haven't met anyone that shares the same views on preparedness as I do. I am eager to learn new skills and hone the ones I have. I would very much like to meet people in the Red Deer area to share thoughts and ideas.

ReplyQuote
(@learner)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the forum goinggalt and QEverything.

ReplyQuote
(@warboar)

Hi guys. Looks like a lot of great information on this forum. I hope to chat with many of you and maybe even meet up some day. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@the-professor)

Howdy folks. Another Cowtownian here, checking in. Teacher, all around nice guy. Who else is from Calgary here?

ReplyQuote
(@simplyme24u)

Hello everyone!!! I'm in the Lower mainland and would love to meet fellow preppers to toss ideas around.

ReplyQuote
(@learner)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the forum WarBoar, TheProfessor, and simplyme24u.

ReplyQuote
Page 40 / 51
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network