May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello NB Preppers

45 Posts
22 Users
0 Reactions
19.7 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to al the new New Brunswick prepper. Good to have you all on the forum.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Shout out from Saint John, to all the preppers in NB, looking to see if there is any groups or people in and around Saint John area.

Feel free to email me at freedomstart at bellaliant dot net 😎

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the forum Coolice and greetings from Northern Onatrio .you might want to split your email address up so that we can understand it but automated web robots cannot i.e. freedomstart at bellaliant dot net. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you could end up getting a lot of junk mail.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Welcome to the forum Coolice and greetings from Northern Onatrio .you might want to split your email address up so that we can understand it but automated web robots cannot i.e. freedomstart at bellaliant dot net. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you could end up getting a lot of junk mail.

Thanks for the welcome and the info I have edited my post and resubmitted it.

ReplyQuote
(@rusticrv64)
Eminent Member

Nice to see Nb is awakening. Was pretty quiet for a while there. Just moved here from the west 2 months ago after a long time waiting to do so. Have a small acreage and plans for it. originally from Ottawa, out west 51 years, Nb is like Ont was when I left it, still wild and beautiful, sparcely populated, greenest place on earth. :mrgreen:
In Woodstock till I have the log home built and other amenities for off grid living. May go drag my mining camp out here and use that, save on rent. 💡
Sure love this place. Haven't felt at home a long time. Now I feelin totally at home again. Energy is higher, allowing for the natural adjustments to clean air minus the oil field pollution and 1.5 million people in one city alone. More than all NB. 😀
I just settle in decide later how I want to be present here. OPSEC. 😉
Be well.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome RusticRV64 and greetings from Northern Ontario.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Nice to see Nb is awakening. Was pretty quiet for a while there. Just moved here from the west 2 months ago after a long time waiting to do so. Have a small acreage and plans for it. originally from Ottawa, out west 51 years, Nb is like Ont was when I left it, still wild and beautiful, sparcely populated, greenest place on earth. :mrgreen:
In Woodstock till I have the log home built and other amenities for off grid living. May go drag my mining camp out here and use that, save on rent. 💡
Sure love this place. Haven't felt at home a long time. Now I feelin totally at home again. Energy is higher, allowing for the natural adjustments to clean air minus the oil field pollution and 1.5 million people in one city alone. More than all NB. 😀
I just settle in decide later how I want to be present here. OPSEC. 😉
Be well.

Welcome to NB RusticRV64 it is a great place...

ReplyQuote
(@profamilia)

Hello
I'm also in Oromocto. I've kept a buggout bag for my wife and I for sometime now. I grew up farming hunting and fishing basicaly living self reliant. I cant wait until I can live that way again. but my currant life style doesn't alow for it. I hope to find some like minded friends. My biggest thing is coming back to NB and realising how unreliable NB power is lol. and living in a home that depends on it...

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the forum Profamilia.

ReplyQuote
(@gmprepper)

Hello, I am new to prepping. I am not able to start stockpiling anything as I am selling my home in Sask. to move to New Brunswick, where I have bought a small (less than an acre) piece of land. I have been focusing on learning as much as I can, and relearning skills I was taught on the farm by my grandparents when I was younger. I have two boys (I am a single mom) who are onboard with our plans and are also learning new skills. I am taking my Hunter Safety course here in Sask starting next week, so any info on hunting in New Brunswick and transfer of licences would be appreciated. I would also like to recieve some recommendations for online stores in NB, and army surplus, readiness supplies etc in the Saint John area.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to you too Gmprepper.

ReplyQuote
(@rusticrv64)
Eminent Member

Hello
I'm also in Oromocto. I've kept a buggout bag for my wife and I for sometime now. I grew up farming hunting and fishing basicaly living self reliant. I cant wait until I can live that way again. but my currant life style doesn't alow for it. I hope to find some like minded friends. My biggest thing is coming back to NB and realising how unreliable NB power is lol. and living in a home that depends on it...

Oi bud..RusticRv64 here..
may be able to get you goin sooner..lets talk about off grid livin and what we can do together to make it happen..I have 14 acres of bush with water..hard woods etc..some wet land area for cranberries, blue berries, saw wild grapes last time on the place.. close to stream and St John River..
replacing all my gear left in Alberta..
Working my art trying to stay solvent 🙂 stone and wood carving, some native style and a bit of native style jewellery..log building..more potentials for income but need infrastructure too..not a lot..a bunch of lots..:) RusticRV Center..:) yearly rentals to right people..any time..right now even..build log home..ranch style..more like motel suites depending on how it goes..
thats a start..peace.

ReplyQuote
(@rusticrv64)
Eminent Member

💡
Oi..lets talk about this group situation. 64 yrs , single, handsome skilled and broke..:) I have room for group..a family of preppers..bros n sistahs..what ever..woodstock hartland area..14 acres..water, wood, wild life, close to grocery gas..close to everything ..it's NB 🙂 any interest ?
:mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@rusticrv64)
Eminent Member

Oh cr*p..double post..I think..tryna reach all interested in groups.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

RusticRV64,

Welcome to the Forum. Best of luck making your dream come true! Keep at them, they are bound to come out of the woodwork, sooner or later. The more you post the more interest you will attrach. Don't have to limit your posts top just the NB page. Maybe there are others who would be willing to make the big pilgrimage from the West to a little piece of paradise in the wooded East?? Never know, until you put that out there.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1835 if you follow this link you may find some interesting ideas about a group setup.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network