May 11, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello NB Preppers

45 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
19.7 K Views
(@bigdig)

Hi, are there any preppers in the Moncton area who are looking to start a survival group?
Let me know!

Whitewolf

hello,new to chatting online but looking for survivalist in moncton area dont know exactly where to start but contact me if we can get a group started

ReplyQuote
(@moraguy)
Eminent Member

Sure is nice to find others who are into prepping! I am from Nackawic, NB and I am just getting into prepping.

ReplyQuote
(@gambit)
Eminent Member

Long time lurker, first time posting.

Hello NB I live in the middle. Like to meet up with some folks who are into prepping. Been doing this for a long time and think it is time to branch out and meet some people.

ReplyQuote
(@oils4u)

HI to NB preppers : I presently spend winters on PEI and from 1st of april to end of Oct I am at my cabin in the woods 1/2 way between Moncton and Sussex . looking to meet others in NB interested in forming a group or at least sharing ideas . JOHN

ReplyQuote
(@caveman)

Hello preppers in the new brunswick area new to the forum and been living in oromocto area for 3 years now since the recent NDAA signing my mind went into overdrive and started buying long term storage products right away i have always been talking about it and looking into it and where to start and i have now started full tilt. My being here though is to find like minded people like myself in the NB area and share advise tips and tricks on prepping and mabey even set-up a network of people willing to work together in these times and in the future when help may be really needed if anyone is interested let me know.

One of my favourite quotes is " If your not always prepared your never prepared"

Happy Prepping

would love to start a group in fredericton http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/posting.php?mode=quote&f=19&p=2307#

ReplyQuote
(@mountain_man)

Hello preppers in the new brunswick area new to the forum and been living in oromocto area for 3 years now since the recent NDAA signing my mind went into overdrive and started buying long term storage products right away i have always been talking about it and looking into it and where to start and i have now started full tilt. My being here though is to find like minded people like myself in the NB area and share advise tips and tricks on prepping and mabey even set-up a network of people willing to work together in these times and in the future when help may be really needed if anyone is interested let me know.

One of my favourite quotes is " If your not always prepared your never prepared"

Happy Prepping

I am in Saint John my bug out location is half way between saint john and oromocto would like to meet and talk about prepping.

ReplyQuote
(@personaguru)

hey i like in the kentcounty area and looking to join a group or some meet ups send me and email if intrested herocrimson@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Anyone know of other N.B. preppers sites ?

http://www.freedomstart.ca

ReplyQuote
WorldsEndWarehouse
(@worldsendwarehouse)

We should get a list together of who is good at what. No-one can survive completely alone. We need a complete community of individuals/families, who will all bring different strengths to the table.

I agree with threeofus, that gardening is very important - everyone able person should be gardening.
However, other practical skills are also very important - construction, welding, mechanics, livestock, dairy farming, the list goes on - no one can do all this for themselves !

Worlds End Warehouse
Just because it's the end of the world as we know it, doesn't mean it's the end of the world !
www.worldsendwarehouse.com

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

There is one person that i know that prep. I give him info and news...etc.. My family including my wife does not prep. However, getting involved with other preppers has a few draw backs. First you have to share a location and information. I have a Bug out location that I would not be comfortable bringing people to. More than that it is so far in the woods you'd probably not want to be there anyway. If a bunch do join up in together you have the problem of different attitudes and beliefs. A lot of problems can arise from this and cause division in the community.... then what? There's a whole lot to consider when joining into a community.

Starting a group I agree you need to spend sometime getting to know the person or people first and skills they can bring, our group spend almost a year getting to know one another before inviting to our bug out location, you can built a great group, but take the time to really know how you, will work and live together if the SHTF, The biggest thing we look for is skills and don't over lap skills to much...ie. Gardening, repair, security, you know good Bushcraft skills and survival skills...

We also spend a great amount of time in the summer living at the bug out location, living as if the SFTF has happened already.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Wishing all in NB a Merry Christmas and happy New Year....another year gone and we are still here......... πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
(@lighthousekeeper)

I am not so sure about "joining up" with others (mostly to guarantee the safety of my family and our assets) but I would be willing to make new local contacts at a neutral site to were we could share ideas and possibly barter our wares and/or our skills.

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Call all Saint John and near by we will be having a meet and greet at Tim Horton's in the Lower West Side, 265 King St W,Saint John NB. All are welcome to come out. You will be easy to spot me I will have a blue baseball cap on with N.Y.P.D. on it and be wearing a black fleece jacket and answer to Peter...lol....Time for the Meet is 2:30 pm tell everyone and come on out.... πŸ˜€

The Date is Sunday Feb. 9th.....

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Sunday Feb 9th.

LOL...Thanks Garlowin I forgot to put the date

ReplyQuote
Coolice
(@coolice)
Eminent Member

Just a check and reminder of the meet and greet this Sunday Feb 9th at 2:30 pm, WestSide Saint John, Tim Horton's 265 King St W

I know Popart and Gambit can't make it. I also have a buddy from youtube coming out who is into bushcrafting, if you want check out his channel and let him know I sent you... http://www.youtube.com/user/kullcraven he goes by Kullcraven.

I'll be easy to spot I'll have a BLUE baseball cap on with N.Y.P.D. on it and my Real name is Peter....Look forward to the meet.... πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network