April 25, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Where to get Longterm Food Storage Supplies In New Brunswick

12 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@wildmanhunter)
Topic starter  

Does anyone no where to get supplies for longterm food storage in new brunswick. I've been getting mine from http://basiclifeessentials.com/index.htm . Is there other store here in new brunswick or closer. I live in miramichi and shipping cost eat up alot of usefull cash.

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Our shipping is very reasonable at Basic Life Essentials. We can also offer pick ups on prepaid orders. Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@threeofus)

buy some GOOD food dehydrators and start doing alot of your OWN
build a root cellar build a FRUIT cellar too

and they are NOT THE SAME

ReplyQuote
(@prepstore)

Hello Preppers,
We are a 2 year retail supplier of prepping items in eastern Canada and are also taking on Consultants(in Canada and the U.S-) for the freeze dried food Thrive portion of our business and we can now get freeze dried Meat and Dairy in Canada for reasonable prices!! So you can earn a little money, get your own long term food storage at a great price! Please get a hold of me if your interested. Especially looking for Consultants in the northern region of NB.

ReplyQuote
(@bigdig)

There is a store selling basic life products in riverview,n.b.its closer than sussex

ReplyQuote
(@poptart)
Eminent Member

Bigdig where in Riverview is this store .what is the name of it. I never knew there was a store this close to me.

ReplyQuote
(@nbprepper101)

Canadian Tire acutally carries Mountian House freeze dried meals. A little pricey but a great addition to your other long term supplies..if you can boil water you can eat a decent meal. I always grab a few every time I'm there.

ReplyQuote
(@profamilia)

build a smoker, buy a meat grinder, home canning setup and build up your own supply. Im big into hunting but I only have a small deep freeze. So a deer, birds and rabbits would over fill it so we have to bottle a lot of it.

ReplyQuote
(@jjamesy)

That link doesnt work

ReplyQuote
(@theguythatcan)

Take a look at you Costco.ca online emergency food products . I was surprise buy the growing variety and the price with free shipping is reasonable .

ReplyQuote
(@digital-willie)

That link doesnt work

I am new here. Please forgive a newbie question. It seems that Basiclifeessentials is not in operation, or at least their website and domain are up for grabs. Does anyone have any updates? 😯

ReplyQuote
(@militantfarmer)

Search " Long term food" on Kijiji New Brunswick. #10 cans of dried goods ( wheat, corn, sugar, beans, pancake mix etc) and #10 cans of freeze dried goods ( fruits, eggs etc)

Hope this helps!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network