May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

south shore preppers meet-up

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey folks!
Barb and I are planning to get together at the Tim's beside Gow's Home Hardware in Bridgewater this Thursday afternoon. We'll be there around 1:00.

This is how you will know us: we are 2, almost middle aged chicks driving a black Honda Element. Barb has long, straight brown hair, is 5'5 and has no glasses while I am just the opposite...medium length curly hair, 5'3 and glasses. Oh, and a cane.

Everyone is welcome, not just south shore residents.

We are really looking forward to meeting everyone. If you can't get out this time, there will be another meet-up in a week or two.

Sue

Preppers Meet-up
Thursday, January 24, 1:00pm
Tim Horton's
464 LaHave Street, Bridgewater
Nova Scotia

Hope for tomorrow; Learn from yesterday; Live for today.

cernunnos5
(@cernunnos5)
Noble Member

Sorry, cant make it but let us know how it goes. This is your northern counterpart wishing you the best

I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

Hey Sue, Hope all is well with you guys, I as well wont be attending as its during the week and i work long days. Hope all goes well with your Meet 😀

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, cernunnos!

Plainolme, I sent you a pm. Thanks for the heads up.

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

How did the meet goe Sue?

ReplyQuote
(@holistic)

Barb (Holistic) here: We had a grand time! Five of us got together, which meant we had two new acquaintances join us and had a really interesting conversation. At this moment, we are hoping to get together again next week for a pot luck with plans to connect on a regular basis.

Prior to posting on here a few months ago I was feeling very alone in my need to prepare, but now Sue and I have become good pals and my group of contacts is beginning to grow. I am grateful that this forum opened up possibilities for me.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Yup! The pot luck went really well too. We were kind of sharing books after we ate, and then the conversation soon took over.

ReplyQuote
(@plainolme)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear everything went well !

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network