May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Seeking Northern Ontario Preppers

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@cambprep)
Topic starter  

WE are looking at moving back home to Northern Ontario, and would like to make some new friends who are not shy and are into prepping...looking for new friends in and around Cochrane

Nathan & Jennifer
Cambridge, Ontario

(@canuck_prepper)
Trusted Member

Best of luck. We are in the North Bay area... I've often thought of getting a bug out/hunt property Cochrane way

ReplyQuote
(@northernvvolf)
Estimable Member

WE are looking at moving back home to Northern Ontario, and would like to make some new friends who are not shy and are into prepping...looking for new friends in and around Cochrane

Too bad it's still about 8 hours from Thunder Bay.....Northern Ontario is really big. If you are around Thunder Bay at all, send us a pm or an email.

One day, the lowly farmer will be King

ReplyQuote
(@protector)
Estimable Member

I'm around Cochrane. Lets meet. I'm looking for serious modern survivalists.

Go to

The island retreat

Channel on YouTube. I was a guest on their MAG show. I get a little better towards the end shy wise lol. Also check out Protectors family progress here.
If you believe in anything close to that make the step and PM me.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network