May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

recruiting serious prepper near sainte-jérôme !!!!

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@buggymak110)
Topic starter  

I would like to recruit serious preppers.... a group of 5 or 10 at the most..... any age welcome... but must have knowledge about prepping, security, first aid, self sufficiency and so on.... it is hard to find like minded individuals who thinks out of the box these days !!!!! And what's happening in the economy right now it's not looking good..... if you are near saint-jérôme or sainte-sophie give me a response..... I would like to hear from you...... thank you.

(@denob)
Member Admin

Hey Buggiemak,
first of all, welcome to the forum...glad to see another Quebeker!
second, we are VERY close...I can't commit to anything right now, but we will definitely have to get together as I am near St-Calixte.

ReplyQuote
(@buggymak110)
Topic starter  

Hey thanks.... I'm surprised that I have a fellow prepper near me almost in chock : ) !!!!! I'm very glad to subscribe to this site I wasn't expecting to have a response that fast !!!! I will be glad to meet you.... just to be clear i'm not a doomsday prepper.... but a serious one !! it's been 6 years now it's my lifestyle !!!! So keep in touch !!! Cheers.

ReplyQuote
(@endangeredspecies)
Estimable Member

¸i live near by st-jerome

ReplyQuote
(@jeeper911)

Hi,

I'm in Blainville. Getting multiple stuff ready. (Sat Phone, 2 x radio Baofeng BF-F9V2+ with freq list, trauma bag... )

Jeeper911

ReplyQuote
(@naturelover)

Hi guy's, I have been a prepper for some time,I lived in laurentians for 15 years,I am a single male good trapper good hunter experience in martial arts ,carpenter, electrical, septic, alternative power,contractor shelters airflow NBC information, in great shape looking to meet other servivalist God loving people and also looking for a signal servivalist preppers women good luck

ReplyQuote
(@naturelover)

Hi guy's sorry for spelling error in my ad I ment preeper thank stay safe.

ReplyQuote
(@naturelover)

Hello,I am responding to your ad ,I have allot of experience in prepping, and servivalist ,I am looking for others, we are stronger together.

ReplyQuote
(@denob)
Member Admin

I'm not sure the original poster is still active or not, but I'll chime in here.
I'm close to St-Jerome and willing to at least talk with some local preppers. Even if we don't form a formal MAG, getting to know prepared people in the area is a bonus.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

No longer near st Jerome but very glad to see people reaching out and willing to meet up. All the best

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network