May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Dragon Day

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@nighthawk)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Anyone watch it. Not bad....Probably possible

Syn
(@syn)
Reputable Member

Pfft, did you see this two days ago ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480900/China-spying-KETTLE-Bugs-scan-wi-fi-devices-imported-kitchen-gadgets.html

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

I would love to go see this film but it does not seem to be in the local Cineplex offering.

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

"The man who has a garden and a library has everything." - Cicero

ReplyQuote
 Syn
(@syn)
Reputable Member

Googled Dragon Day free online ;

http://putlocker.bz/watch-dragon-day-online-free-putlocker.html

ReplyQuote
(@nighthawk)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

its also on www.fmovief.ca. Its disturbing how true this could be

ReplyQuote
Lee Enfield
(@lee-enfield)
Estimable Member

Thanks nighthawk, I watched it as soon as I saw your link. I liked the movie; there were a few plot twists that I did not see coming.

Unfortunately, I can see how parts of this movie could come to pass. There are also a few good lessons in there that drive home the reasons that we prep. This would be a good film to have on hand to lend to non-prepper family and friends.

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

"The man who has a garden and a library has everything." - Cicero

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network