May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

June 27 - July 1 Waiparous Bug out

20 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@dangphool)
Prominent Member

any idea of what weekend you may be considering?
do you have tent it or are there camping pods like at Burning Timber?

ReplyQuote
ScottyRE
(@scottyre)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Well, I don't know "Burning Timber" so can't say. Waiparous is mostly drive in and drive out and camp anywhere but you can park and hike too. Something I havent done yet actually. I often drive in and pull up along the river anywhere.

No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each day thankful because someone somewhere else right now is fighting for theirs

ReplyQuote
ScottyRE
(@scottyre)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

It's that time again...warm weather time. Anyone for casual camping up at Waiparous? Learn some bushcraft, meet people and learn whom you can/cannot trust perhaps to have your back? That kind of stuff. At the very least... get out of the house. Let me know.

No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each day thankful because someone somewhere else right now is fighting for theirs

ReplyQuote
(@the-canadian-giant)
Trusted Member

Keep us posted as things develop, might be able to swing something this summer.

Wilderness Survival and Bushcraft courses in Alberta
www.MammutBushcraft.com

ReplyQuote
(@dangphool)
Prominent Member

Yes, also following...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network