May 14, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fuel out of thin air?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
BelowTheRadar
(@belowtheradar)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I stumbled across this one and still have a jaded eye, all the same I think it's worth a look if only to offend big oil.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/23/company-says-it-can-make-fuel-out-of-thin-air/

I hope it's real, works and becomes economically competitive or cheaper than conventional gasoline. :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Radar

Than= I’d rather be rich than poor.
Then= I first became hungry then I ate.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.

(@hammer)
Estimable Member

Fascinating discovery, which would address a whole lot of "green" issues. I'd be curious to know if it's as simple as extracting and collecting hydrogen from water. That would be handy.

H

Prepare for the worst
Hope for the best

ReplyQuote
Allegro
(@allegro)
Eminent Member

Hey Radar, hi Hammer.

Check out this video regarding hydrogen fuel cells you can make at home. This Youtube channel is actually pretty informative. He has lots of great videos to view. Enjoy:)

---> http://youtu.be/cqjn3mup1So <---

Allegro

ReplyQuote
(@tartreem)

Anyone ever hear or LENR? I think it stand for low energy nuclear reaction.
Its a type of reaction that is pretty controverisal, but it keeps being proven to work.
It could provide us with cheap energy and i dont really think there is much or any waste.
Scientists are scared to even talk about it because it ruined the careers of people that discovered it.

Heres a link i came accross a couple days ago-
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/191754-cold-fusion-reactor-verified-by-third-party-researchers-seems-to-have-1-million-times-the-energy-density-of-gasoline

ReplyQuote
peppercorn
(@peppercorn)
Noble Member

Re Lenr...BS...Absolute BS....complete BS.....All BS.......did I mention its BS....I am misstaken...its great for venture capitalists, those recrueting funding from speculative mutual funds, great for those promoting unproven higher risk investments.
Scientists arent scared to talk about it, its just that they cant stop laughing long enough to catch thier breath to talk about it.

Give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

ReplyQuote
(@tradesman)
Trusted Member

I would

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network