May 18, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Earthquake!!!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@scrounger)
Honorable Member

(@morningcoffee)
Reputable Member

And another one 5.2 off the Island....

"It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret"

ReplyQuote
CanCricket
(@cancricket)
Trusted Member

There are frequently earthquakes in, and off the coast of, BC. I don't think we need to be panicking quite yet. Prepping, yes. Panicking, no.

ReplyQuote
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member

there seems to be more than a few scientists and geologists speaking of the west coast just beginning a large uptick im plate movement around the ring of fire specifically. They also announced on local radio here that the army was going through drills for this exact reason last week. They could have just been doing routine patrols over the valley looking at the pipelines for this reason, but its very possible that our region will have increased activity due to the earths proximity around the sun and heading into the region between both Jupiter and Venus from the information sources i look at myself.

ReplyQuote
(@trek29)

I can't find the article but apparently every 14 months the west coast goes into a period of increased seismic activity. We are currently in one now. I've been trying to find out how long they last.

ReplyQuote
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member

It's a seismic uptic yes i get some good info from Terral Blackstar

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network