April 19, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fraser Valley interest?

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Looking for like minded folks in the Valley for a possible meetup or chinwag. Eastern Fraser Valley area. Anyone?

The Island Retreat
(@the-island-retreat)
Reputable Member

Doing a prepper meetup May 25/26 at sloquet hot springs. Come on up! Recommend you don’t go up the west side of harrison lake. The bridges got washed out. Take the extra couple hours and go via whistler / pemberton.

Listen to canadian prepper Podcast, on iTunes or on YouTube (the Island Retreat channel) for more details!

Check out Canadian Prepper Podcast on iTunes!

One is none, two is one.

ReplyQuote
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hey sorry I missed that! Was on a well deserved holiday at that point unfortunately.
Ultimately I’m still seeking to meet others in my area and I’m kind of surprised that there doesn’t seem to be at least some interest. Considering the demographics and the challenge that accompanies them in our overpopulated area one would think that trying to gather allies and a possible overall game plan to have would be somewhat more interest. I guess there would then be a possibility that we know we all face to some degree would be substantially higher givin most will be running around with nothing and looking for anything 🧐

Turnip

ReplyQuote
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Did you have much interest come your way for your meetup?

ReplyQuote
The Island Retreat
(@the-island-retreat)
Reputable Member

The meetup is still 3 weeks away:)

You haven't missed anything yet.... It's coming up MAY 25/26

One is none, two is one.

ReplyQuote
The Island Retreat
(@the-island-retreat)
Reputable Member

Here's the link to our semi-regular chat:)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL53RumH4n_TrWtjfUe8xJw

One is none, two is one.

ReplyQuote
(@turnip-volume)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Looking to renew some interest in this post.
With all the different facets of what’s going on today and the possibility of more trouble on the horizon economically, I think it’s a great idea to get to know more like minded people for networking and just generally taking the plan of preparation a little further. I myself would like to start hunting and fishing more. Team building that sort of thing. Developing contacts with others in the region as well. I myself have been quite busy and have not been interacting with the board much here at all. I’m going to investing more time to contributing to the topics and conversations again.

Hope your all having a good summer!!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network