May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

This is the foundation of what I've been trying to create.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2013-08-26/how-lending-circles-mutual-aid-groups-create-community-resilience/ This is the ultimate way to to protect ones family circle. If your interested let me know.

(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

My response to trust issues: U and me know very well that trust comes with opening yourself up to calculated risk. I'm the poorest guy here besides Matti maybe. I met you a few times and left 100's of dollars of gear with you. Hrs of my time (although I don't know how helpful I actually was) I gave at least 50 bucks of emergency rations to everyone at that meeting. I give time to good causes all the time. I bought a months boat rations for 6-8 people. This was a mistake. The rations would expire eventually and why not have everyone's family ready for three days. I still had plenty left and they would think I'm crazy or trust me. Probably both! I know this is the right and only way to get real trust. Those people that took my gear and disappeared did me a favor. I didn't need to waste my time on them. I found one good family and the price was about 1500-2000$ in traveling and gear/ food. I just need to do it 4-10 more times and I'll have a real trustworthy group. It's a month of rations and I was giving out 3 plus days for the whole attendees family to the meeting as per life boat ration quotas. 900cals a day and water pouches. My partner put up his home and opsec. I did what I had to do. Theirs got to be someone on this forum that wants to be part of that?

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network