May 16, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TV Show: Alone

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
CanCricket
(@cancricket)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone seen this show on History channel? I just caught the first episode of season 3 this week and I really enjoyed it. I've never seen it before, and thought it wouldn't be any good, but I happened to come across it while channel hopping. It was pretty entertaining. I was impressed with the abilities that these people have and their ability to fend for themselves. I also admit to being very jealous of their abilities and the lifestyles they lead. It takes a lot of courage, to me, in order to live off the grid and have bushcraft skills, which I will likely never have.

(@kootenay-kid)
Reputable Member

Great show!
You will find it interesting how the true personality of the contestants really comes out, as the time goes by.
Was surprised when I discovered this year the challenge is taking place in Venesuela, as the last two years it has been on the northern tip of Vancouver Island.
I am still enjoying the show a lot.
KK

ReplyQuote
CanCricket
(@cancricket)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I'm actually really sorry that I missed the first two seasons, since I found out they were BC based.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network