May 17, 2024
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
Three Rules For Prepper Bartering It’s Garden (Planning) Season! Fish and Bird Antibiotics Banned! Lest We Forget Assembling The Grab And Go HF Radio Kit Answering A Viewer Question From YouTube Always Moving Forward In Prepping Another TRU SDX Test – More Power! Getting The New Garden And Compost Prepped Testing The Portable 20 Meter End Fed Antenna

FORUM

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Prepping for life! 10X rule

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Visionner « The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure . Audio Book by Grant Cardone » sur YouTube
https://youtu.be/op8pE5o2nt4 Now this is Survival!

Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Another book proclaiming that the Author has all the answers... He is however purported to be worth $300 million dollars. So he has some financial experience (although some of us wouldn't elect to morally follow in his footsteps)...

As a Scientologist Cardone believes he can reclaim his true thetan form and unlock abilities to control life, matter, energy, space, and time that have been repressed by being in human form. So in looking at his belief system, I tend to lean toward the fact that his wisdom is limited. From my perspective, he doesn't have a grip on reality.

I believe that the purpose of life is far greater than our own personal fulfillment, peace of mind, or even happiness. It's far greater than career, or even our wildest dreams and ambitions.

The search for the purpose of life has puzzled people for thousands of years. That's because we typically begin at the wrong starting point ourselves. We ask self-centered questions like What do I want to be? What should I do with my life? What are my goals, my ambitions, my dreams for my future? I believe that focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's true purpose.

It's not about you. Just saying...

None you improvise, one (or more) is luxury.

ReplyQuote
(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I ignore religion; Nothing good every came from a religion but war. A business makes money by selling you something you willing fully buy. Both parties are happy. Have their needs met. One gets a thing and the other gets momentum to buy more things for more people. Cardone fund-raised more money than all of us most likely will combined in our whole lives last year. He wants to help people to feel good/ get people to feel good about him and get good karma for him and his family's next lives and be remembered. Legacy. What part out of that isn't good for society? Anyone that helps enough people and works 7 days a week will get what they want in life. His example of Mother Theresa explains it well. If she ran her charity work like a business she would of helped millions more and she would still be helping people today. Gates is trying to end aids worldwide. He will never pay taxes again and his whole family will have guaranteed jobs with obscene pay for evermore. He will be revered(already is) and is no different than Cardone. Gates doesn't push anyone to build guaranteed income and help others. I try help help anyone I can. I just cut a man's beard and hair. I didn't have to. The son/ wife we're willing to pay (I did it for free) but I knew nobody would come. So I did it at risk to myself. If I hurt him I wouldn't be covered. The man died that day or the day after. The wife came back to see me the next day to thank me. He died looking good and with dignity. If I ever make it I'd love to make sure nobody ever dies from polluted water again. A barber was available to those in need. My brother otherwise known as Jesus in Vancouver got a free haircut in Vancouver. It's on youtube. It actually hurt him because he couldn't panhandle like he used to. He bipolar and anything I give him will be sold to go to drugs. He's sold my furniture out of my room before. Stole tens of thousands from my parents till they went bankrupt almost to jail.(that barber got good karma and so much exposure his business will never fail) millions of views. Was he a bad person for helping while putting it on youtube to make $? A gas station owner got broke into multiple times from his own son. Broke the ducking glass door to get the money/ cigarettes and booze. I gave him $100 and got him hundreds of loves on facebook and promises they'd support local businesses without knowing what was happening. I needed that money but he's a good guy and still served us with a smile. I tried to do it again the next time but he wouldn't let me. He sold the business shortly after. I'd love to make enough money to cure dependence. Cure mental illness. I'm pretty much guaranteed to got Alzheimer's. Am I selfish to want to cure it and live as long as possible to help as many Ppl as I can and safeguard my family/ community and the world. My God would approve it as just and right and good for everyone.

ReplyQuote
(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Honestly the best would be to become a trillionaire and give a billion to Ppl like you clarence. You and the others will be rich and help millions. No mater what you do; good karma is going to follow you to heaven. No way my God is going to let you feel guilty about it either

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

... A business makes money by selling you something you willing fully buy. Both parties are happy. Have their needs met. One gets a thing and the other gets momentum to buy more things for more people.

..To make more money. It's all about them.

The same can be said for a drug dealer. He sells what people want. So what's the matter with this? The customer "gets his needs met. Both parties are happy." I've met lots of multi-millionaires (most of them drug dealers or involved in white collar crime). There's not one of them that didn't get there through screwing his fellow man. The same can be said about many wealthy people.

I believe that making money is fine. However if that's what you're all about, you've missed the point entirely.

I'll never have 300 million dollars. There're too many people starving to death on this planet for anyone of conscious to possess that much money. Cardone lives in a world of luxury. If you want to emulate them, that's your choice. I wish you luck, but don't ever expect to be content on this path. People can't seem to get enough of what they don't need.

ReplyQuote
(@protector)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Visionner « Why the Happiest People Are Rich with Grant Cardone and Lewis Howes » sur YouTube
https://youtu.be/Au7Tg9wTsl0 listen to the whole thing and comment away! Listen to this one before the other. No time; wake up two hours earlier and invest in you! You need to succeed because your family/ community and the world needs you. Warren Buffet is giving away 99% of his $ when he dies. Being able to give back is what keeps him going. Making your life about helping other people makes you rich so you can do more. Happy listening

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Visionner « Why the Happiest People Are Rich...

In my assessment, being financially wealthy has little to do with happiness, contentment or personal success. I didn't come to know this because I'm wealthy, however when I had much more money, I was less content than I am now.

Warren Buffet is giving away 99% of his $ when he dies. Being able to give back is what keeps him going. Making your life about helping other people makes you rich so you can do Being nmore.

Good for him. Keep the 99% until you don't need it anymore. Give what you no longer need to those desperate for help. What a martyr! How about stop watching people starve to death in your lifetime rather than buying over 400 private jets at a cost of $9.6 Billion? It's all a matter of priorities isn't it?

Regardless of how much a person gives away, how do they live? Warren Buffet does live frugally in comparison to Cardone and Gates who are off-the-wall in spending money on themselves. I wouldn't trade positions with any of them and in no way would I want myself or a member of my family to follow in their footsteps.

You know the tree by the fruit it bears.

Whatever you do DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Wayne
(@wayne)
Honorable Member

Protector,

Everyone has to follow their own path. As a Christian, I long ago realized the futility of telling people of the path I've chosen to walk in my life. They will figure it out; if they don't, so-be-it. Many (like me) have to try and fail repeatedly before they find their own way to what's really important in-life. Many are too late and become bitter...

Personal success is a lot easier than people believe it to be. To me, it's being content with what you have, trying to do the right thing and help others when given an opportunity to do so. Even a smile can accomplish wonders. You don't have to make lots of money to make a difference in the world. Time to help your family, a person needing a boost, or a sandwich given to a homeless person on the street with a kind word is all it takes.

Making money takes time away from the people whom you are given to care for. You have to make a living, but you don't need to chase wealth. I believe it to be a matter of balance.

You Can Never Get Enough of What You Don't Need: The Quest for Contentment
Mary Ellen Edmunds

ReplyQuote
Share:
Canadian Preppers Network